Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Wes Welker Suspended

It appears 4 games for amphetamines. Pretty super!
    Moneytheistic religion.. Saints of the red, white, blue, and green.. Who dare to inflate my life's interest rate.. Til their rich bellies burst at the seams.. Our lives nothing more to them.. Than a snap of financial decision.. Blinded by a TV screen..
    All hail the American Dream

vCash
    wow did not see this coming.

vCash
    On that Molly evidently. Eventually, we'll get an off-season without a Bronco getting into trouble with the league/law.

Anyway, kind of a blessing. Coming off his 3rd concussion...this way he has to sit out to recover.

Frankly, I was really looking ahead without him to begin with. Lets see if we get some Latimer action..

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    On that Molly evidently. Eventually, we'll get an off-season without a Bronco getting into trouble with the league/law.

Anyway, kind of a blessing. Coming off his 3rd concussion...this way he has to sit out to recover.

Frankly, I was really looking ahead without him to begin with. Lets see if we get some Latimer action..
    Or Sanders! Would definitely help my lowest rated fantasy team.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    looks like welker will be back. now if he plays much in this game I would be surprised

vCash
    Yeah they said he hasn't practiced since the 19 of August, I think. So if he plays, that would be surprising. But it kinda wouldn't he is a pros pros aside from this whole sitch

vCash
    He won't play as policy changes didn't meet the roster deadlines for active/inactive list

vCash
    Oh well, won't need him.

vCash
    Honestly, I don't want to see him next week either. Not sure there's a cheaper, more undisciplined team than Seattle. Our offense is fine with or without Welker. Him sitting another a week won't be the worst thing in the world.

With that said, I bet he does play next week though.
    Moneytheistic religion.. Saints of the red, white, blue, and green.. Who dare to inflate my life's interest rate.. Til their rich bellies burst at the seams.. Our lives nothing more to them.. Than a snap of financial decision.. Blinded by a TV screen..
    All hail the American Dream

vCash
    yeah I can't imagine him not playing next week. I do hope it is limited snaps though

vCash
    Me personally think I would hold him tell after the bye week but don't think there is anyway he doesn't play vs Seattle