@ Pirates

9/19-9/21
    @ Orioles

9/23-9/25
    vs Rays

9/26-9/28
    vs Yankees

vCash
    Kelly getting some K's early, with the stuff he has, he can be much more than just a GB pitcher, touching 98 with command, looking great.

vCash
    Where's this Offense when we need it?
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    WMB has no pitch recognition skills.

vCash
    Also Xander looking good again after the week off, it was puzzling how uncomfortable he was at the plate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Where's this Offense when we need it?
    Wtf dude, cant you enjoy seeing the Red Sox do well? Get over it, this season is over as far as contending.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lavigne43- View Post
    WMB has no pitch recognition skills.
    Yeah, he has been even worse now that he's trying to take some pitches, its like he just takes for the sake of it, and has no idea where the ball is.

vCash
    Playing spoiler to screw Derek Jeter's final post season run and the Yankees playoff hopes in general is a great consolation prize for a dismal year of our own.

This is great!
    WTA's Next Rising Superstar - World Ranking: #5

Montreal's Sweetheart Eugenie Bouchard

Go Genie Go!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matnautico View Post
    Yeah, he has been even worse now that he's trying to take some pitches, its like he just takes for the sake of it, and has no idea where the ball is.
    He looks like he can't see anything and is guessing. No way he's back with the team next year, they can't afford to carry and start a guy who has shown nothing, unless it's in AAA. He's very close to minor league contracts or playing in Japan.

vCash
    He looks like he can't see anything and is guessing. No way he's back with the team next year, they can't afford to carry and start a guy who has shown nothing, unless it's in AAA. He's very close to minor league contracts or playing in Japan.
    IMO we should be giving a shot to Cecchini already to play everyday, maybe after the AAA playoffs, we'll see, but WMB has had enough chances...
    Went to pick up some food and missed Mookie homer

vCash
    Mookie takes some strange looking routes and turns them into athletic catches.

Cecchini needs success at AAA first. Can't give him the opening day job at 3b with his season this year.

I wonder how big a piece Kelly could be in a trade for someone like Stanton.

vCash
    I hope tonight is Xander breaking out of it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matnautico View Post
    Also Xander looking good again after the week off, it was puzzling how uncomfortable he was at the plate.
    One of the better swings I've seen in weeks today. Kept hands inside the baseball and managed to hit an inside fast ball for a HR to the opposite field. And as I type this he has a great swing on a breaking ball for a double.

Atlantic City Redraft Champions

vCash
    Young guys just kicking *** today.

vCash
    Mookie takes some strange looking routes and turns them into athletic catches.

Cecchini needs success at AAA first. Can't give him the opening day job at 3b with his season this year.

I wonder how big a piece Kelly could be in a trade for someone like Stanton.
    I didnt say we should give him the opening day job, I said he should be getting everyday ABs this month.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast