Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Emanuel Sanders fantasy value week 1?

Hey my fellow broncos fans, been a while since I posted on here but I'm still a regular reader, but I got a fantasy question for you guys? I have Nelson vs Seattle and Keenen Allen vs Cardinals in week one, I think Sanders has a great game against a OK colts Defense week 1 and Im tempted to start him, I have Crabtree as a lock at flex but I was wondering who would you start Sanders over? picking from nelson or allen, if at all and if not why? Thank you for your input ahead of time! #GOBRONCOS

vCash
    I would def start sanders over the other two, simply for the last game manning threw him 2 TDs and 120 yards. And colts defense is horrid compared to the other two

vCash
    I agree with that just now the question is which of the two receivers should I bench in favor of Sanders?

vCash
    always start your studs week one. you never know what is going happen week one. if you do start sanders def pick keenen allen to bench

vCash
    Sanders will get more targets with welker being suspended
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    why is crab a lock? to me he'd be the to bench with colin's early struggles... , I'd start him over crabtree. if not... its a close one , but Id bench sanders. Jordy and Allen are solid #1 options for their teams. Jordy is versing sherman, thats my only concern.
    Last edited by Denver-boy; 09-03-2014 at 08:38 PM.

vCash
    Wide receiver Michael Crabtree was held out of practice Wednesday due to a calf injury, the 49ers disclosed on their mandatory participation report.
    Crab has a calf injury on top the 49ers offense struggles. idk about you, but id be rethinking calling crabtree a lock at flex. but thats just me, im just offering my advice.

vCash
    they are playing what will be a really bad defense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Denver-boy View Post
    why is crab a lock? to me he'd be the to bench with colin's early struggles... , I'd start him over crabtree. if not... its a close one , but Id bench sanders. Jordy and Allen are solid #1 options for their teams. Jordy is versing sherman, thats my only concern.
    Meh Sherm stays on one side so jordy will be facing Williams and whoever their nickel is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Denver-boy View Post
    Heres my thinking, Crabtree is facing a terrible Dallas Defense and someone in SF has to catch the ball and I feel he will have a monster game, I've been monitoring that calf issue too and if fridays report is questionable then I will sit him since a calf injury sucks for a receiver, JORDY IS A LOCK im Starting my first wideout, idk why I considered benching him especially since Sherman doesn't shadow the best wideout, but ALLEN, I look at his stats last year and although he had a nice season, he's yet to perform well head to head against a really solid CB his breakout games were against not so impressive secondaries and Im still high on him but against PATRICK PETERSON?? IDK LOL, so Im thinking WELKER out, Peyton is gonna have a good game, Sanders is almost for sure going to get me a TD if not 2 with all the attention of double covering DThomas and JThomas

I have CJ Spiller as a possible flex option too in anyone thinks he has a good game, but thanks for your input guys, I like listening so I don't let my pride make my decisions, #GOBRONCOS

vCash
    I would play Sanders over Allen, but I would seriously consider playing Spiller. Personally, I expect him to have a big day against Chicago. I don't know who your other RB's are, but I'd find a way to fit Spiller into the starting lineup, whether it be by flex, or benching one of your starters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    I would play Sanders over Allen, but I would seriously consider playing Spiller. Personally, I expect him to have a big day against Chicago. I don't know who your other RB's are, but I'd find a way to fit Spiller into the starting lineup, whether it be by flex, or benching one of your starters.
    Matt Ryan
    Matt Forte
    Arian Foster
    Jordy Nelson
    Michael Crabtree
    Dennis Pitta
    Flex: Sanders
    D/ST: Chiefs
    K: McManus

Bench
    RGIII
    Steven Jackson