Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Question about Raiders on TV

i just recently moved to the temecula/murrietta area and am wanting to know if the raider games get shown on regular cable in this area. if anyone can fill me i would be very appreciative

vCash
    Since the Chargers are playing on Monday Night, there is a good possibility that Temecula and the rest of So Cal get the Raiders vs. Jets game.

vCash
    Www The506 . C o m

Great source to see if they play in your market.

vCash
    I use to live in El Centro for 15 years. Once in a while the networks will throw ya a bone and show a Raider game. You have the Chargers and unfortunately the Cardinals to deal with. Sometimes they say they are gonna show the game and they don't. I believe you have Cox communications in San Diego area. I didn't wanna take any chances so I just went ahead and got Direct TV and bought NFL Sunday Ticket. I think now you can get it for $100.00 but only watch it on their web page or phone. that was three years ago, so don't quote me on that.
    "Don't worry about the horses being blind.......just load the wagon!"
    ~~John Madden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderIke37 View Post
    I use to live in El Centro for 15 years. Once in a while the networks will throw ya a bone and show a Raider game. You have the Chargers and unfortunately the Cardinals to deal with. Sometimes they say they are gonna show the game and they don't. I believe you have Cox communications in San Diego area. I didn't wanna take any chances so I just went ahead and got Direct TV and bought NFL Sunday Ticket. I think now you can get it for $100.00 but only watch it on their web page or phone. that was three years ago, so don't quote me on that.
    Don't quote me, but I believe I recently saw an ad for Direct TV where they said you could get Sunday Ticket for free? May be worth a phone call to verify.
    Last edited by LesterHayes; 09-01-2014 at 01:36 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LesterHayes View Post
    Don't quote me, but I believe I recently saw an ad for Direct TV where they said you could get Sunday Ticket for free? May be worth a phone call to verify.
    You are correct, it is completely free for new customers of Direst TV. I just went back to DTV and they gave it to me for free.
    "Don't worry about the horses being blind.......just load the wagon!"
    ~~John Madden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mgc918 View Post
    i just recently moved to the temecula/murrietta area and am wanting to know if the raider games get shown on regular cable in this area. if anyone can fill me i would be very appreciative
    What I can personally assure you of is somehow you will be disappointed. Whether we are the first game or the second game of the day...it will be announced that the game will start at one time which it will but again as I say...the Raider game might not be shown to the end...they will either tell you because of contractual agreements another game will go long and you will miss the start of the game Or they will cut to the beginning of the second game and you will miss the end of the Raiders game.....I am being very cynical but I as sure as the sun will shine somewhere....you will get pissed somehow about the way southern California gets Raider games....I live in Downey and it had been announced that the Raider game against the Seahags was going to be on the NFL network...as soon as it was to show...LATE of course...my NFL Network channel went black...I had never seen a channel go black before but that was the first hiccup of the year...I'm sure there will be another.
    I strongly suggest you get the dish company that will offer you a free year if you subscribe...

vCash
    You can do what I do for the few Raiders games I don't get televised I pay for NFL Rewind and watch the game right after it aired and make sure nobody tells me anything. It usually ends up being about 2 or 3 games a year not very many. I live on the central coast of Cali however so hard to say how it it will be down south. of course for this to work you have to hook a laptop or computer to your TV. I really hope the NFL gets it together and offers a NFL live package like they do for preseason one of these days. But that all depends on the contract with direct TV.
    Last edited by Hot Darts; 09-03-2014 at 08:05 PM.

And you are what your record says you are.
    Sure liked the two years before DA and RM 1 game away from playoffs.
    And some say we are better off today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuellstRaider View Post
    What I can personally assure you of is somehow you will be disappointed. Whether we are the first game or the second game of the day...it will be announced that the game will start at one time which it will but again as I say...the Raider game might not be shown to the end...they will either tell you because of contractual agreements another game will go long and you will miss the start of the game Or they will cut to the beginning of the second game and you will miss the end of the Raiders game.....I am being very cynical but I as sure as the sun will shine somewhere....you will get pissed somehow about the way southern California gets Raider games....I live in Downey and it had been announced that the Raider game against the Seahags was going to be on the NFL network...as soon as it was to show...LATE of course...my NFL Network channel went black...I had never seen a channel go black before but that was the first hiccup of the year...I'm sure there will be another.
    I strongly suggest you get the dish company that will offer you a free year if you subscribe...
    I heard about that it aired for me hear on NFL network I let my friend watch his Rams game on my Preseason live account so I couldn't watch it on there you can only watch one game at a time the account locks you on preseason live and rewind. So don't let your friends use it if your going to watch your game at the same time won't work. My friend lives in Stockton and they did the black out thing to him as well. What I don't get is they could have at least showed another live game not a old game. It was stupid.
    Last edited by Hot Darts; 09-03-2014 at 08:11 PM.

vCash

Question about Raiders on TV

Someone here said the reason the game was switched off of NFLN here in SoCal is because the Chargers complained that it would take away viewership from their secondary market (Los Angeles)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabian43 View Post
    Someone here said the reason the game was switched off of NFLN here in SoCal is because the Chargers complained that it would take away viewership from their secondary market (Los Angeles)
    So...the Chargers were to blame....blame on...I'll give up watching my team for a year if it gets them a new stadium here or in Oakland....EFFFFF San Diego and their whiny types.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabian43 View Post
    Hilarious.

Just shows you how delusional the Chargettes owner truly is. L.A. Is STILL a Raider town and a sea of Silver and Black after all these years, and San Diego is ALSO half Raider Nation as well.

Like EVERY YEAR, the Raider fans will once again outnumber the Pathetic Chargertards in thier own house. SoCal IS Raidernation. Period.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by S & B Bleeder View Post
    Hilarious.

Just shows you how delusional the Chargettes owner truly is. L.A. Is STILL a Raider town and a sea of Silver and Black after all these years, and San Diego is ALSO half Raider Nation as well.

Like EVERY YEAR, the Raider fans will once again outnumber the Pathetic Chargertards in thier own house. SoCal IS Raidernation. Period.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuellstRaider View Post
    So...the Chargers were to blame....blame on...I'll give up watching my team for a year if it gets them a new stadium here or in Oakland....EFFFFF San Diego and their whiny types.
    I hear that brother. And if that is true of SD I can't believe the NFL would mess with there brand like that it is really one the worst things ever to happen to the raiders next the Heidi game as far as TV goes. NFL fans should be outraged at such censorship.