Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Manimal on the loose in Spain

Manimal killed Turkey with 22 and 8 tonight. And the stats don't even do justice to how much impact he had on the game.

vCash
    words cannot describe how happy i am for faried.... and at least 50% nuggets fans wanted to trade him before his team USA nomination.. You all just forgot how good this guy is.. Faried will b an all star, i'll say it again

https://scloud.com/skipaterner/getting-older-by-the-dayound
    Just a fellow long time PSD user, please listen to track ya'll, appreciate it

vCash
    I think the Team USA play often helps a guys confidence for the following NBA season. That is not always the case. I have seen some guys have a bad NBA season after a good Team USA summer but they have been the exceptions not the rule.

vCash
    Ive always said Faried was are best player, him dominating for TEAM usa is surprise to every nugget fan but me. been saying this for years. he's a allstar player, its about time everyone is starting to notice now

sig made by DB
    "I think that's why I came out numerous times and said I want to win," Tulowitzki said. "It doesn't mean I want out of here. It means I'm sick and tired of losing."
    GET A ACE PITCHER ROCKIES

vCash
    he is certainly playing his way into a nice fat contract. my guess is we are gonna be forced to wait until next offseason to match an offer for him. he will be asking for a max based on being our most marketable player, his play last year and his team usa showing. the hardest extension to make in basketball is the sub max extension. look at bledsoe and monroe, really difficult. if we can get him south of 15 mil a year at this point we should go for it. his value isn't going down and at this point i really just don't want to have to pay the max. 12-15 a year i can live with though imo he's worth 12.

vCash
    Either you sign him to an extension before October or you trade him.

There's no point going into next summer without a deal in place. You don't want another Bledsoe/Monroe situation.

For what's its worth, the team should absolutely dangle the 5 year option to secure him. Just not at max value.

5 year 60 million that Pekovic got.
    Last edited by Manimal; 09-03-2014 at 04:42 AM.

vCash
    We need to keep him. Not just because of his game, he still got room for major improvements, but he's a by far our most marketable player. He's not a max player, not even close. But 11-13 per year, he's worth it.

Genuinely happy for Kenneth, great guy. Just saw his E:60 docu again, nice story and just one hell of a likeable character.

Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine 5 hrs.
    Faried clearly wants to stay with Nuggets and is mounting quite a contract drive as negotiations continue on extension to keep him in Denver
    Yay!
    Last edited by King Kendrick; 09-03-2014 at 10:15 AM.

vCash
    He's playing real well and wants to stay here. I hope we get an extension done, loyalty is rare in today's game.

''Sig by Johnle''

vCash
    World Champion and All-Tournament team.

Kroenke better start writing the cheques.

vCash
    He was playing really good with Kyrie, i hope he can do the same with Lawson. Also, he should have more touches and everything with our team, it's not that easy to play with someone who takes 18sec out of 24(Harden)....
    Great games from him, i'm sure we would have MVP on our team, if it wasn't for Kyries last game

vCash
    kenneth played tremendously and it is extremely encouraging that he has improved this much. the nuggets are gonna be a great team to surround faried with and i think if we can get him under 14 mil, we take it. the truth is if we sign him to a 4 year extension then only 1 of those years will come before the increased salary cap. connelly is up to bat on this one and we need him to get us on base. i would rather we overpay to extend him now as opposed to risk watching him blow up and take a max this time next year.