Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Pats Claim Kelcy Quarles

vCash
    FWIW he graded around a 4th round pick on a lot of Mocks I saw before the draft.

vCash
    I was just about to come here and post this. Nice grab, have heard a lot of good things about this guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    I was just about to come here and post this. Nice grab, have heard a lot of good things about this guy.
    I was reading some Giants media sources and fan posts and saw quite a bit of praise for him.

vCash
    It does help that he was blowing up our line when we played the giants

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    Watched him alot in SC, will be a great body to have. Dont expect him to carry a whole D-Line but he can contribute with other good lineman like we have in Jones, Nink and Wilfork.

vCash
    Great pickup! I read something about him getting into a fight at a bar or something before the draft, but I honestly didn't understand why he didn't get drafted. I definitely misjudged a lot of players coming out this year because Quarles was one of about 8 players I was shocked didn't get picked.

vCash
    Dunno if he'll last here, but I had him in my early mocks. Good luck Mr. Quarles.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    I'm in no risk for what might have been a high pick

vCash
    I don't see him lasting, fringe guys with maturity issues rarely last. If he shuts his mouth, brings his lunchpale, and brings 110%? He could be a great addition. He has the ability.

vCash
    Giants fans were saying he was outpreforming some of the vets on the team, strange that he was cut. Locker room issues maybe?

vCash
    I think he may get humbled here, in Columbia (where USC is) he and Clowney got special treatment and no rules applied to them, I think he might have a very minor incident get disciplined harshly and wake up and take note of what he has in front of him, because he is very talented so I can see some good come out of him if he takes note on how Wilfork, Jones and Mayo conduct themselves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by a4anthony View Post
    I think he may get humbled here, in Columbia (where USC is) he and Clowney got special treatment and no rules applied to them, I think he might have a very minor incident get disciplined harshly and wake up and take note of what he has in front of him, because he is very talented so I can see some good come out of him if he takes note on how Wilfork, Jones and Mayo conduct themselves.
    I watched a lot of tape of him back when. He's smart and adaptive. He's got good moves, but he can't move his feet and center of gravity fast enough to be really elusive. Probably a rotation run stopping DE in a 3-4 or a rotation DT w/ decent move the pocket skills in a 4-3 at best over the next couple of years.

If so, not bad for "free".

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Super. View Post
    Giants fans were saying he was outpreforming some of the vets on the team, strange that he was cut. Locker room issues maybe?
    From what I read Giants fans think their GM just didn't want to cut higher draft picks over the past couple years on the Dline in favor of Quarles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    I watched a lot of tape of him back when. He's smart and adaptive. He's got good moves, but he can't move his feet and center of gravity fast enough to be really elusive. Probably a rotation run stopping DE in a 3-4 or a rotation DT w/ decent move the pocket skills in a 4-3 at best over the next couple of years.

If so, not bad for "free".
    This is a solid breakdown of him, we'll see now if he is really did grade out as a mid round pick like many had or if he took advantage of Clowney.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast