Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Norm's "Next Bortles"

Tonight. SEC Network 7PM EST

Utah State. Go.

Guy's a beast.

vCash
    Huge fan of Keeton. Not nearly enough press for him.

vCash
    He will get plenty of press after he torches TENN's pathetic *** tonight.

vCash
    He aint the next bortles

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Dude didn't impress me at all. Only one QB looked like they belonged on the field in this game.

vCash
    I jinxed him. lol

vCash
    I'm a huge fan of Chuckie Keeton. He's coming back off of a horrific leg injury IIRC; so I'll be more interested in how he plays at the end of the season.

vCash
    Bryan bennett is the next bortles

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    He will get plenty of press after he torches TENN's pathetic *** tonight.
    What was the score in that game? 38-7.... 144 passing yards 1 touchdown and 2 interceptions. Against a pathetic *** defense too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    What was the score in that game? 38-7.... 144 passing yards 1 touchdown and 2 interceptions. Against a pathetic *** defense too
    Lol, yeah it was terrible. Like I said, I didn't watch it, wasn't on where I was. But damn, that was bad. I thought TEN was going to get spanked on D at the very least.

vCash
    Tenn is probably better than national people think, because it doesn't fit the narrative of SEC having a down year. That said, it's not like they're going to compete for the East or anything. Still a bottom feeder but that's why SEC is still the best.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Tenn is probably better than national people think, because it doesn't fit the narrative of SEC having a down year. That said, it's not like they're going to compete for the East or anything. Still a bottom feeder but that's why SEC is still the best.
    Yeah TBH I didn't know a ton about where TEN was other than what they ddi the year before.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Yeah TBH I didn't know a ton about where TEN was other than what they ddi the year before.

I'm a Florida Gators fan that lives in Tennessee. I hate the Vols. But that program is on the way up now with Butch Jones.

The biggest change that he made coming in was to actually recruit in his own backyard. Tennessee is a pretty good recruiting area and Kiffin and Dooley both turned away a ton on in-state talent. For example the best program in the state is Maryville and Dooley soured the coaching staff there so bad that they wouldn't recommend anybody go and this is right outside of Knoxville. So you would see top kids from that program going to Alabama, Auburn, South Carolina and Georgia.

It also hurt them that James Franklin was doing so good in Vanderbilt and pulling some from them as there as well. That won't be an issue anymore as Vanderbilt looks like they are back in the toilet without Franklin on the sidelines.

Butch Jones will have this program back to competing for the SEC East within the next couple years.

vCash
    The Next Bortles? The guy is 6'2" 200 lbs.

Bortles = 6'5" 232

vCash
    what did norm get banned for this time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast