Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Under the Radar Players: 2015 NFL Draft

Figured I would post a thread for this since many new players are going to be popping up and increasing their draft stock.

Went to the Iowa vs Northern Iowa game today (Go Hawks)! And I got to say, The UNI running back David Johnson is going to playing on Sundays. He is 6-3, 235 lbs. He fricking runs like a mack truck, has a 40 time of about 4.50 (has been recorded at 4.46 before) and is an amazing receiver out of the backfield (had over 200 yards receiving today). He single handedly kept the game close today. Screams Matt Forte. He will pry end up going round 3 I think but he is going to make some GM look really really smart.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    Figured I would post a thread for this since many new players are going to be popping up and increasing their draft stock.

Went to the Iowa vs Northern Iowa game today (Go Hawks)! And I got to say, The UNI running back David Johnson is going to playing on Sundays. He is 6-3, 235 lbs. He fricking runs like a mack truck, has a 40 time of about 4.50 (has been recorded at 4.46 before) and is an amazing receiver out of the backfield (had over 200 yards receiving today). He single handedly kept the game close today. Screams Matt Forte. He will pry end up going round 3 I think but he is going to make some GM look really really smart.
    Yes sir, that kid can ball. He's huge, fast and just a monster. Too bad Farley doesn't use him right
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Corey grant rb auburn: insanse speed(4.1 hand time)

Blake Bell TE Oklahoma: qb converted into te. Looked good in practice.

Rannell Hall WR ucf
    J.J Worton wr ucf
    Breshard Perriman wr ucf

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Zach Zenner rb South Dakota State.

2nd in rushing last year to terrance west. Described as a one cut and go guy.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Jordan Lucas CB PSU. Anthony Zettle DE/DT PSU. Keys to the PSU defense this year.
    Coulson Lives

vCash
    Obum Gwacham DE Oregon State

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    heres a sleeper for u.
    Jaquiski Tartt SS Samford.

looks like another johnathan cyprien

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust