Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

9 100.00%
  • Dallas Cowboys

0 0%
Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 1 Sunday Football: San Francisco 49ers (0-0) @ Dallas Cowboys (0-0)

Code:
    San Francisco 49ers (0-0) @ Dallas Cowboys (0-0) Location: AT&T Stadium Time: 1:25 PM PT Sunday, September 7th TV: FOX
    QB Comparison
    QB Rating Yards TD INT 0.0 0 0 0 Tony Romo 0.0 0 0 0 Colin Kaepernick
    RB Comparison
    Yards Att. YPC TDs 0 0 0.0 0 DeMarco Murray 0 0 0.0 0 Frank Gore
    WR Comparison
    Yards Rec AVG TDs 0 0 0.0 0 Dez Bryant 0 0 0.0 0 Anquan Boldin
    Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks INTs Barry Church George Selvie Brandon Carr 0 0.0 0 Navorro Bowman Ahmad Brooks Tramaine Brock 0 0.0 0

vCash
    I'll just come out and say it...I feel TERRIBLE about this game. It's early in the yr so Romo isn't in choke mode yet and the Niners O is struggling. Somebody please talk me off the ledge.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NinerHomer49 View Post
    I'll just come out and say it...I feel TERRIBLE about this game. It's early in the yr so Romo isn't in choke mode yet and the Niners O is struggling. Somebody please talk me off the ledge.
    Dallas had the 32nd ranked defense last year, and on paper, got worse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35:28982285
    Dallas had the 32nd ranked defense last year, and on paper, got worse.
    Do u trust Niners (really Roman) to take advantage of it?

vCash
    How is their O struggling? Kap got as many passes in the pre season as Russell Wilson got in the 3rd pre season alone. I have a hard time believing Kap has really even been focused considering he knows he will hardly get to play. I'll believe the offense is struggling once I see a game plan fail and Kap not get it done in a real game situation when he can finally get some rhythm.
    If I drive I'm going to have to have a lot of drinks because I am very self conscious about my driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriors4lyfe12 View Post
    Samhan actually worked out with the warriors in 2010, but elected to go overseas instead of jumping into the NBA to make his game better. Actually i would compare him to a poor mans blake griffin
    Quote Originally Posted by lvdub2741 View Post
    We gave up Monta for a Bogut but we could have kept him gotten someone like Omar Samahan who is just like Bogut and kept Monta.
    Ah, some sports fans

vCash
    To run up the score? No, but to win, absolutely.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mavwar53:28982321
    How is their O struggling? Kap got as many passes in the pre season as Russell Wilson got in the 3rd pre season alone. I have a hard time believing Kap has really even been focused considering he knows he will hardly get to play. I'll believe the offense is struggling once I see a game plan fail and Kap not get it done in a real game situation when he can finally get some rhythm.
    Because the o line was terrible, and I don't trust Roman to do anything but line up in 1 WR formations and run the ball basically nullifying Dallas' defensive shortcomings. Where Dallas is poor at defending the run...any team that knows what's coming will prepare for it and therefore defend it better than expected.

You're supposed to be talking me OFF the ledge here dude...lol

vCash
    Dang, you beat me to making this.

Let's go 9ers!!!!! Look for the offense to explode and the ST and D to dominate.

34-10 49ers

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Because the o line was terrible, and I don't trust Roman to do anything but line up in 1 WR formations and run the ball basically nullifying Dallas' defensive shortcomings. Where Dallas is poor at defending the run...any team that knows what's coming will prepare for it and therefore defend it better than expected.

Even if a bad defense prepares, still a bad defense that will lack execution and ability. Even if they do stack the box, their secondary is not up to defending our passing options.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35:28982395

Even if a bad defense prepares, still a bad defense that will lack execution and ability. Even if they do stack the box, their secondary is not up to defending our passing options.
    Think 2006 Colts D vs KC.

vCash
    Absolutely nothing similar, not even close. Name me two passing weapons on KC, Trent Green at QB don't make me laugh, they were one dimensional by talent, not by playcalling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35:28982413
    Absolutely nothing similar, not even close. Name me two passing weapons on KC, Trent Green at QB don't make me laugh, they were one dimensional by talent, not by playcalling.
    Passing weapons only matter if the defense is afraid of them being used. You are right though. The Niners blow that team away in talent. I feel a little better.

vCash
    Nothing wrong with being realistic!

vCash
    Passing weapons only matter if the defense is afraid of them being used. You are right though. The Niners blow that team away in talent. I feel a little better.
    We still do try to pass at least 15-20 times a game even if the run game is working. If it isn't, they'll be used more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35:28982466
    We still do try to pass at least 15-20 times a game even if the run game is working. If it isn't, they'll be used more.
    Hopefully they surprise everybody and go 3 or 4 WR'S with Johnson and Lloyd on the field. With Scandrick suspended and Claiborne playing hurt, they should he able to take advantage.

Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast