Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash

Spurs trying to recruit Ray Allen

http://www.slamonline.com/nba/spurs-...uit-ray-allen/

I would jizz in my pants watching Ray Allen play with Tim Duncan and Tony Parker.
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

vCash
    Yeah but CLE fans said in one of the other threads that we all know he's going to CLE. Nice try SA.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    So Ray Allen is basically heading back to the NBA finals. Its just a matter of him figuring out which side he wants to play for.
    Last edited by lamzoka; 08-30-2014 at 01:03 PM.

vCash
    Fun idea...but is it needed? I mean, Ray wasn't really very good last year. Marco and Green are simply superior options right now.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Lol, first he left the Celtics to the conference rival miami, now potentially will go to the finals rival spurs? Not a bad option at the end of the day, but he's got no loyalty.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 0nekhmer View Post
    Lol, first he left the Celtics to the conference rival miami, now potentially will go to the finals rival spurs? Not a bad option at the end of the day, but he's got no loyalty.
    Why should he, tho?
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 0nekhmer View Post
    He's loyal to being a cold blooded assassin. That's all anyone should want from Ray.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Yeah but CLE fans said in one of the other threads that we all know he's going to CLE. Nice try SA.
    Did they really cuz, i don't really want the guy on the team happy with Miller playing the backup 2 role. Would be sick for the spurs throwing him out there instead of Belinelli.

Edit:Saw the clippers also interested spurs makes more sense with the clips having JJ & Crawford to man the SG position.
    Last edited by WITZ; 08-30-2014 at 01:42 PM.
    Get ya Popcorn ready

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Why should he, tho?
    There's no rule that that says he has to but there's also no rule that loyalty to an organization isn't something that fans and spectators can't hold in high regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    There's no rule that that says he has to but there's also no rule that loyalty to an organization isn't something that fans and spectators can't hold in high regard.
    But if a fan was to do so, they would need to be fair in that assessment.

He left Boston because they tried to trade him two years in a row. Loyalty is a two way street.

He owes no loyalty to Miami. We signed him as a mercenary. Nothing else.

I see how no one can, logically and honestly, view Allen negatively for haveig no loyalty.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    http://www.slamonline.com/nba/spurs-...uit-ray-allen/

I would jizz in my pants watching Ray Allen play with Tim Duncan and Tony Parker.
    Classy move by Spurs, as usual. They know he absolutely spiked them in Game 6 and cost them the championship (along with some poor play on their part) and frankly he's more reliable with 3's than Danny Green (even though Green got hot in Game 1 last season and Ray-Ray kept missing it seemed). Both Green and Allen had some surprisingly nice dunks.

She can turn my "Paige" anytime!

vCash
    It's unreasonable for organizations or fans to expect a players loyalty to extend to him ruling out other teams based on rivalries. It doesn't make sense at this stage in his career for him to return to a Lebron-less Miami team, so unless your definition of loyalty means he can't sign with the Spurs just because he's played for Miami, then I don't see how he's being disloyal.

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Why should he, tho?
    +1

He's was traded by the team that drafted him, then traded by that team, and then the team he won with tried trading him.

Why would he be 'loyal' to any team when none have been loyal to him?
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AllBall View Post
    He's loyal to being a cold blooded assassin. That's all anyone should want from Ray.
    He's loyal to money that's about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AllBall View Post
    That's what mercenaries do. And Ray Allen is Boba Fett.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast