Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

San Francisco 49ers @ Dallas Cowboys Game #1, 09/07/14 4:25 PM EDT

SO PUMPED ALREADY!

I can't believe it is technically the week of the game already.

vCash
    The Cowboys should have no problem moving the ball. Their defense is nowhere near what it has been. They've lost some really key players. The Niners offense has also looked horrible in the preseason. I think they'll be better than they shown but if our defense can get some turnovers they definitely have a chance to win.

vCash
    Offseason flew by. I honestly have no idea what to expect from Dallas this year. They could be great, they could be pathetic. Who knows. I'm hoping for the best, but 100% prepared for the worst. I do believe this organization is headed in the right way though. The right kind of guys are being drafted. Gonna be an interesting year. 99% of anybody who knows football are writing the Cowboys off already. Tough test week 1. I expect the Cowboys to be fired up though. This is a huge game right off.

vCash
    now, I know that the NFCE teams all have a very similar schedule, but week #1 opponents look a little unfair:

SF @ Dallas
    NYG @ Detroit
    Jax @ Philly
    Wash @ Hou

Dallas plays a playoff favorite team, the others play losers from last year....oh well, gotta lace 'em up regardless who is across the line

...and, Aldon Smith will miss the SF game (and many other games)....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    now, I know that the NFCE teams all have a very similar schedule, but week #1 opponents look a little unfair:

SF @ Dallas
    NYG @ Detroit
    Jax @ Philly
    Wash @ Hou

Dallas plays a playoff favorite team, the others play losers from last year....oh well, gotta lace 'em up regardless who is across the line

...and, Aldon Smith will miss the SF game (and many other games)....
    I think the lions are gonna dismantle the giants.

vCash
    I would also expect Houston's defense to put it on RGIII and that Washington offense.

vCash
    I think the San Fran game is gonna be a hell of alot closer than what people think. Dallas offense is better than San Frans. People taking preseason way too seriously in here

vCash
    I agree

vCash
    San Fran will lose another defensive starter. Ray McDonald on the d line was arrested for domestic violence.

vCash

San Francisco 49ers @ Dallas Cowboys Game #1, 09/07/14 4:25 PM EDT

ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk)
    8/31/14, 10:23 AM
    Report: 49ers DE Ray McDonald arrested for domestic violence, and the alleged victim is pregnant wp.me/p14QSB-9yBU

That should be an automatic 6 game suspension now with the new rules right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk)
    8/31/14, 10:23 AM
    Report: 49ers DE Ray McDonald arrested for domestic violence, and the alleged victim is pregnant wp.me/p14QSB-9yBU

That should be an automatic 6 game suspension now with the new rules right?
    If he gets convicted

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboysride View Post
    Offseason flew by. I honestly have no idea what to expect from Dallas this year. They could be great, they could be pathetic. Who knows. I'm hoping for the best, but 100% prepared for the worst. I do believe this organization is headed in the right way though. The right kind of guys are being drafted. Gonna be an interesting year. 99% of anybody who knows football are writing the Cowboys off already. Tough test week 1. I expect the Cowboys to be fired up though. This is a huge game right off.

I keep wondering why so many experts are down on Dallas. Real down. Last in the division down. I just don't see it. Romo went undefeated in the division last year. The defense will be better. Maybe not right off the bat but I can see them better in coverage and pass rush. Run defense is another issue however. They can win this game but they can win almost all their games. Doing it is another thing for this team. I say they win in a close 1 .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboysride View Post
    I think the San Fran game is gonna be a hell of alot closer than what people think. Dallas offense is better than San Frans. People taking preseason way too seriously in here
    Ill take the Dallas offense over any team in the division. Philly has better running backs but thats it. All these experts loving philly are pretty much saying they take Foles over Romo. Romo who, with all these stats flying around about him, appears to be one of the best clutch/comeback quarterbacks of all time. Definitely #1 in the last 3 years. He has more game winning drives then Foles has starts. Its almost dis respectful to Romo when you hear some of their predictions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Ill take the Dallas offense over any team in the division. Philly has better running backs but thats it. All these experts loving philly are pretty much saying they take Foles over Romo. Romo who, with all these stats flying around about him, appears to be one of the best clutch/comeback quarterbacks of all time. Definitely #1 in the last 3 years. He has more game winning drives then Foles has starts. Its almost dis respectful to Romo when you hear some of their predictions.
    Excuse my language. ****ing beautiful bro. Perfectly said. Thank you. 💯

vCash
    The cowboys will only have shot the whole year if Romo is healthy. If he goes down, they're done, but if that happens I'll still be rooting them on. We will have a great draft pick. Either I'm very comfortable saying this team looks real good moving forward. Jason Garrett is building this team the right way. I think the defense surprises people. I hope the Cowboys are pissed off about the whole world writing them off. Come out firing BIG D!. Hey I'm fired up for week1. Everyone changes their tone soon. It starts in a week.
    Last edited by cowboysride; 08-31-2014 at 09:49 PM.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast