Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Thumbs up Derek Carr vs Seahawks (video)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjg8kkE3vtE

He's poised and a stud yeah he was fortunate with some good field position but he made it happen and put up points when it mattered

vCash
    Thanks bro!!! Finna roll a "cig" and watch.
    If loving the raiders is wrong then I dont wanna be right!!!!!
    Prosportsdaily where we fight and cheer for the same team
    At the same time

vCash
    Carr was a great draft pick. Team loves him. He has his head on his shoulders right! Love the way he steps up in the pocket.

vCash
    He has so much potential. Look at how he looked off Moore and came back to him on that first TD throw, on the second TD he got lucky, but he had enough zip on the throw that the DB wasn't going to make a one handed INT (a lame duck throw might have been picked), the last TD was a perfect back shoulder throw where only Moore could catch it.

He looked comfortable under center, stepped into the pocket to make throws, has a quick release, a cannon for an arm, he isn't a run first QB, but is very mobile.

He is going to be a stud. We can stop looking at back up like saviors Oakland finally has a QB with the potential to be a 10+ year starter potential franchise QB. Some people are going to eat a lot of crow over Carr.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevj77 View Post
    He has so much potential. Look at how he looked off Moore and came back to him on that first TD throw, on the second TD he got lucky, but he had enough zip on the throw that the DB wasn't going to make a one handed INT (a lame duck throw might have been picked), the last TD was a perfect back shoulder throw where only Moore could catch it.

He looked comfortable under center, stepped into the pocket to make throws, has a quick release, a cannon for an arm, he isn't a run first QB, but is very mobile.

He is going to be a stud. We can stop looking at back up like saviors Oakland finally has a QB with the potential to be a 10+ year starter potential franchise QB. Some people are going to eat a lot of crow over Carr.
    Good Posting.

Who wants a "Jelly" Sandwich?

vCash
    Let's not be too quick to crown the man our franchise QB for the next 10 years because he threw 3 TD's in a pre-season game against some backups.

If I do remember correctly, MM threw 3 TD's his first game, in a regular season game.

Not hating on Carr, but he is going to have some growing pains.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blakersburris View Post
    Let's not be too quick to crown the man our franchise QB for the next 10 years because he threw 3 TD's in a pre-season game against some backups.

If I do remember correctly, MM threw 3 TD's his first game, in a regular season game.

Of course, but this isn't about the box score it, I'm looking at his potential.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blakersburris View Post

I think everyone can overlook that considering Carr looks much better at literally everything than McGloin. Not by stats, but by their actual play.
    McGloin never wowed anyone with arm strength and ability the way Carr has.

vCash
    Holy crap after rewatching the game Gabe Jackson looked like an absolute pro bowler. I saw him several times knock 280+ pound plus men on their butts. I actually didn't see one play where his guy did anything

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by csraiders View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjg8kkE3vtE

He's poised and a stud yeah he was fortunate with some good field position but he made it happen and put up points when it mattered
    He looks like a young Brett Favre!!! May be my new favorite raider

On a side note GABE JACKSON IS A BEAST!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Playaraider View Post
    He looks like a young Brett Favre!!! May be my new favorite raider

On a side note GABE JACKSON IS A BEAST!!!
    I agree, there is a reason that #4 looks right on him, I just hope he isn't quite as reckless as Favre.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justwinbaby42 View Post
    I agree, there is a reason that #4 looks right on him, I just hope he isn't quite as reckless as Favre.
    I don't think he will be. I don't wanna get ahead of myself but if he is a more accurate Brett Favre. League beware!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justwinbaby42 View Post
    Carr has made some throws into coverage that he'd like to have back. That said, for the most part he is making good decisions and good placement of the ball. There will be growing pains, though.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    His numbers definitely look better than the tape. Still good tho, but I don't know if it'd be good to start him week 1. He's definitely still gotta a ways to go, a very possible could be pick became a touchdown instead, also had Moore keep a drive alive with a ridiculous one handed catch. O line definitely helped him out a lot today too, hope that sign for things to come.

But I love how good he is at using his eyes to move defenders around and create space. Its pretty impressive how him being a rookie is THAT good at that. Also, that back shoulder throw... oh, what a beautiful ****in pass. I was very happy with this pick the day we made it, but I didn't expect him to be showing such flashes this early on.

But I'd rather start Mcgloin if it was up to me. but its not
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    His numbers definitely look better than the tape. Still good tho, but I don't know if it'd be good to start him week 1. He's definitely still gotta a ways to go, a very possible could be pick became a touchdown instead, also had Moore keep a drive alive with a ridiculous one handed catch. O line definitely helped him out a lot today too, hope that sign for things to come.

But I love how good he is at using his eyes to move defenders around and create space. Its pretty impressive how him being a rookie is THAT good at that. Also, that back shoulder throw... oh, what a beautiful ****in pass. I was very happy with this pick the day we made it, but I didn't expect him to be showing such flashes this early on.

But I'd rather start Mcgloin if it was up to me. but its not
    And who would you start that looks better? he won the job! that ridiculous catch Moore made on Sherman was put where only he could catch it without giving Sherman a chance to make a play on it and Moore cane out with a nice grab, Rookies don't usually throw the back shoulder throw and throw which he did later for a TD... i think Carr is ahead of where a lot you think.. The kid is ready

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast