Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Tanaka is experiencing general arm soreness

Jack Curry ‏@JackCurryYES 36m
    Tanaka is experiencing general arm soreness. He will return to NY to do some strengthening exercises. No appointments scheduled with doctors

Curry reports that the tentative plan was for Tanaka to throw a simulated game on Tuesday. But those plans are now on hold. In subsequent comments, Tanaka said that he was being “cautious” and that the pain could just be a function of his lack of arm strength after a layoff. But other reports are saying that the pain is focused in his forearm. Which tends to bode ill for pitchers.
    That he’s not going to see a doctor is probably a good thing, but at some point soon it’s possible that the Yankees are going to have to decide if their outside shot at a chance to play a one-game play-in game is worth risking the six years remaining on his deal.
    http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...-arm-soreness/

vCash
    see you in 2016
    "I'm an administrator. I'm a good listener. I would not pass myself off as an evaluator of talent"

- Brian Cashman, GM of the Yankees

vCash
    Looked like the Yankees struck gold with at least one offseason signing but no.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    see you in 2016
    Hope your enjoying the Sox this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by grandsalami View Post
    Jack Curry ‏@JackCurryYES 36m
    Tanaka is experiencing general arm soreness. He will return to NY to do some strengthening exercises. No appointments scheduled with doctors

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...-arm-soreness/
    Funny you never post anything but negative ****. Go back to your dodger forum

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    see you in 2016
    You're going on a self imposed ban til 2016?
    10 Rec, 96 YD, 1TD
    injured.....again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    You're going on a self imposed ban til 2016?
    Please ,it's amazing how this guy continues and nothing happens . Redsox fans are funny

vCash
    Not even trying to hate here, just giving some perspective. We just went through this as Mets fans with Harvey. There is NO solution for a partial UCL tear. Just get the Tommy John surgery and be done with it.

I don't know what the Yankees are doing here, they are screwing with their stud ace. Just suggest the surgery, push for it and prepare for a 2016 return. Usually when they've had the surgery, their arm is like iron.

I battled myself last year on Harvey and ultimately, even though he's my favorite player and I knew I wouldn't see him for a year and a half, it was the right thing to do. Now I'm only 8 months away from seeing him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
    Funny you never post anything but negative ****. Go back to your dodger forum

I'm not trolling. Just posting news.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by grandsalami View Post
    I'm not trolling. Just posting news.
    sure , what other news have you posted in here besides negative **** ? I'll wait

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
    sure , what other news have you posted in here besides negative **** ? I'll wait
    He posts news throughout all of psd

vCash
    Dat shizznit be broke!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Bummer. The Core Be No More.

vCash
    TJ bound!
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    He should just have the TJ surgery already. I understand the Yankees want to make the playoffs this year but they are hurting their chances at the playoffs next year with delaying the surgery. Any chance of him coming back in 2015 was presumably contingent on him having the surgery when he first hit the DL in July. Now 2016 seems to be the target if and when he has the surgery and he will in all likelihood be on an innings limit when he comes back in that first year.
    Last edited by metswon69; 08-30-2014 at 04:42 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    Not even trying to hate here, just giving some perspective. We just went through this as Mets fans with Harvey. There is NO solution for a partial UCL tear. Just get the Tommy John surgery and be done with it.

I don't know what the Yankees are doing here, they are screwing with their stud ace. Just suggest the surgery, push for it and prepare for a 2016 return. Usually when they've had the surgery, their arm is like iron.

I battled myself last year on Harvey and ultimately, even though he's my favorite player and I knew I wouldn't see him for a year and a half, it was the right thing to do. Now I'm only 8 months away from seeing him.
    Could not agree more. All we're doing here is wasting time. Get the surgery done and have him ready for 2016. Next season our rotation could be (in no particular order)

McCarthy
    Green
    CC (hopefully)
    Pineida
    free agent signing possibly Lester?
    Nova (later on)

Not to mention the youngsters we have on the roster like Phelps & Warren, as well as pitchers like Mitchell & BanMan

IMO if we're gonna lose Tanaka for a year or so, let's start the clock ASAP.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast