Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    64,406
    vCash
    500

    Week One Discussion

    IT'S BACK!

    this forum is dead


    Some really fun kick-off games this weekend. Tebow's killing it right now...but working alongside Lou certainly helps.

    I think South Carolina rolls tonight, easily covering.

    Let's talk about thangs!
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

    Love y'all!

    Except for all of y'all.

    #FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Earfffff
    Posts
    33,450
    vCash
    1500
    TAMU looking good on their first drive... hopefully they can help the gators out and give USC an early conference loss
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Earfffff
    Posts
    33,450
    vCash
    1500
    also, it's good to have CFB back... this is one of the only worthwhile forums left on this entire site (besides the food forum)
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    64,682
    vCash
    2300
    No Mike Evans, Johnny Manziel or Jake Matthews? No problem!

    Seriously though outside of a couple misses deep this Kenny Hill guy looks pretty good.



    Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    64,406
    vCash
    500
    Hill looks pretty darn composed. I kinda felt that SC's defense up front wouldn't skip a beat this year, even tho they lost that duo. Their overall sack numbers last year were kinda meh and they're returning more starters this year than last year. But they can't get a rush really at all. It's been too easy for Hill. As a type they do get to Hill.

    And that's what Dylan Thompson can do...this could be a barn burner.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

    Love y'all!

    Except for all of y'all.

    #FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    64,682
    vCash
    2300
    I could go for a college football shootout. It's been far too long. Besides I watch the crappy, boring *** big 10 play. These SEC offenses and speedy defenses are a lot more fun to watch.



    Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    19,880
    vCash
    1500
    Kenny Football?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,772
    vCash
    1500
    Damn, this forum used to be so active. I was surprised when A&M crushed South Carolina. I didn't think that Carolina was a top 10 team, but with it being at home I still thought they would beat A&M. They aren't going to beat teams with their offense in the SEC, so they better hope they get their defense turned around. As for A&M, they have been recruiting really well, and it looks like the young talent is ready to perform at a high level. I still don't see A&M finishing higher than 3rd in the SEC West though.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Salem, Virginia
    Posts
    26,648
    vCash
    1500
    Hackenberg had a few bad throws today, but this kid is gonna be special.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,619
    vCash
    1500
    The Badgers looked like last season when they were unable to react to adjustments that LSU made during the game and terrible 3rd down defense when the game is on the line. They don't appear to have any decent receivers and their punter sucks.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    40,370
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    Damn, this forum used to be so active. I was surprised when A&M crushed South Carolina. I didn't think that Carolina was a top 10 team, but with it being at home I still thought they would beat A&M. They aren't going to beat teams with their offense in the SEC, so they better hope they get their defense turned around. As for A&M, they have been recruiting really well, and it looks like the young talent is ready to perform at a high level. I still don't see A&M finishing higher than 3rd in the SEC West though.
    These college football forums in general have been dead for awhile now actually.

    SEC Forum - The last thread that was created by somebody other than myself was in January

    Big 12 Forum - The last thread posted was in January

    Big East Forum - The last thread posted was in 2011 aside from the fact its still labeled Big East Conference even though its not even the Big East anymore

    ACC Forum - The last thread is from December 2013

    And a Week 1 Discussion thread that only has 11 posts on Sunday

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Salem, Virginia
    Posts
    26,648
    vCash
    1500
    The larger PSD gets, the less activity the college boards seem to get for whatever reason.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,161
    vCash
    1470
    Quote Originally Posted by Think View Post
    The Badgers looked like last season when they were unable to react to adjustments that LSU made during the game and terrible 3rd down defense when the game is on the line. They don't appear to have any decent receivers and their punter sucks.
    I thought Wisconsin's QB looked horrible. They probably could have put the game away if he could of just made a few plays in the 4th quarter.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,124
    vCash
    1777
    They need to get a brain and put everything under the umbrella of this section, then move it up by the Draft/Comparisons part of the NFL. It would get tons of hits. But since Norm suggested it, it's obviously the dumbest idea ever.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Salem, Virginia
    Posts
    26,648
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    They need to get a brain and put everything under the umbrella of this section, then move it up by the Draft/Comparisons part of the NFL. It would get tons of hits. But since Norm suggested it, it's obviously the dumbest idea ever.
    It used to be like that. There was a college board under the NFL Draft section back in 2007. nozz and a few of the other pioneers of the CFB boards put together a movement to get an actual CFB section, and they finally did it.

    Then nozz got perma'd a few months later.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •