Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 141
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,664
    vCash
    1500

    Whos going to be the biggest surprise this year?

    Just curious who people think is going to have a breakout year. Can Kenny Britt finally show what he can do a full season healthy? Will Bortles play and have an incredible rookie year? Is Patterson going to live up the expectations? I love football season lol

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,464
    vCash
    1500
    Toby might have a break out year but its squarely on the oline to get him some lanes.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    87,099
    vCash
    1777
    Christian Kirksey
    Zach Ertz
    Bishop Sankey
    Kenny Vaccaro

    I'm sure plenty more that aren't coming to me right now.

    I think Ertz could get close 1k depending on how they split the snaps. Kenny V can do everything and was getting more comfortable doing it all as the year went on.

    Kirksey is already a stud.

    I just love Sankey, I think he's going to be a good RB in this league, not sure what he's done yet.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    8,742
    vCash
    2970
    Ertz, Gerhart, Andre Hawkins, Robert Woods, Michael Floyd off the top of my head. Really like Gerhart to reach like 1100 yards and go for 12 TD's (probably a reach but if the o-line plays good he should be able to approach that)

    RETURN OF THE MAC

    Rec: 4 Yards: 97 TD: 1

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    493
    vCash
    1500
    Homer pick: Ryan Tannehill
    I just think with the new up-tempo style of offense Bill Lazor is bringing in, and the amount of movement they will be putting Mike Wallace into . . . I think he has a huge year. MIA has one of the deepest WR corps in the AFC and Knowshon Moreno being able to run, catch and pick up the blitz.

    Otherwise I like Justin Hunter for TEN, Odell-Beckham for NYG and Carlos Hyde in SF.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    1,210
    vCash
    1500
    Xavier Rhodes
    brandin cooks
    Bishop sankey
    toby gerhart


    Homer pick..Keenan Robinson
    Last edited by Hitman21; 08-28-2014 at 10:31 AM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    28,545
    vCash
    500
    Gerhart, Giovanni Bernard, and Golden Tate are my three breakout candidates.

    Gerhart has zero talent behind him at RB in Jacksonville and got paid starter money. They have minimal talent around him on offense and JAX actually has a solid defense this season, especially with it being Bradley's second year as coach. I think he puts up some nice numbers.

    Giovani reminds me of a poor man's Shady McCoy. Small, shifty and can break off a crazy run at any moment... I think he becomes an unprecedented top 10 RB this season.

    Tate almost put up 1,000 yards on an average passing attack with very limited pass attempts. Now he gets to play with Stafford who throws a good 5,000 times a season, while Calvin takes all of the attention and double teams. I could see 1,300 yards & 7+ TD's for Golden, health permitting.

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Middle of the Map
    Posts
    14,164
    vCash
    1500
    Homer pick: Travis Kelce


    Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    87,099
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    Homer pick: Travis Kelce
    Love that dude.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    87,099
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller1 View Post
    Gerhart, Giovanni Bernard, and Golden Tate are my three breakout candidates.

    Gerhart has zero talent behind him at RB in Jacksonville and got paid starter money. They have minimal talent around him on offense and JAX actually has a solid defense this season, especially with it being Bradley's second year as coach. I think he puts up some nice numbers.

    Giovani reminds me of a poor man's Shady McCoy. Small, shifty and can break off a crazy run at any moment... I think he becomes an unprecedented top 10 RB this season.

    Tate almost put up 1,000 yards on an average passing attack with very limited pass attempts. Now he gets to play with Stafford who throws a good 5,000 times a season, while Calvin takes all of the attention and double teams. I could see 1,300 yards & 7+ TD's for Golden, health permitting.
    Gerhart is about as agile as a tractor. He could get a lot of yards because of carries but he has almost zero agility, he has a touch of get up and go but he's all one speed. Great blocker and underrated receiver but hell Denard will come in and spell him here and there and show how badly cumbersome he is.

    People want to rip on Trent R all the time but everyone is on Gerhart's nuts because of "statz" in the past. Look at the dang players.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15,046
    vCash
    1500
    Something tells me Jake Locker might turn heads




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    28,545
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Gerhart is about as agile as a tractor. He could get a lot of yards because of carries but he has almost zero agility, he has a touch of get up and go but he's all one speed. Great blocker and underrated receiver but hell Denard will come in and spell him here and there and show how badly cumbersome he is.

    People want to rip on Trent R all the time but everyone is on Gerhart's nuts because of "statz" in the past. Look at the dang players.
    And yet he still found success on a similarly awful Minnesota offense. He'll be fine.

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Mankato, Minnesota
    Posts
    6,319
    vCash
    1500
    Justin Hunter is going to show up great this year. This guy is Randy Moss-lite.
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

    Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    2 Tackles, 1 INTs, 2.8 QB Rating

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    87,099
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller1 View Post
    And yet he still found success on a similarly awful Minnesota offense. He'll be fine.
    Because he gets garbage time carries and when he comes in and they hand it to him, ZOMG they actualyl gave it to him?!

    Again, STATZZZZZ are what you're calling success.

    Guyz guyz Gerhart is a secret beast, he got 8 ypc last year for 200 yards.


    Yeah......statz.

    big slow lumbering straight line 1 speed running backs. Beasts.

    If he was a rookie this year and exact same player, nobody would say two words about him but he's gotten a good YPC in garbage time and in relief of AP so everyone thinks he's a better talent than he is.

    He'll be a 3.5 YPC 900 to 1000 yard back. 5-6 TDs. Woohoo. Tons of guys can do that. His value will be he's most likely really durable and he doesn't need to come off field much.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    28,545
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Because he gets garbage time carries and when he comes in and they hand it to him, ZOMG they actualyl gave it to him?!

    Again, STATZZZZZ are what you're calling success.

    Guyz guyz Gerhart is a secret beast, he got 8 ypc last year for 200 yards.


    Yeah......statz.

    big slow lumbering straight line 1 speed running backs. Beasts.

    If he was a rookie this year and exact same player, nobody would say two words about him but he's gotten a good YPC in garbage time and in relief of AP so everyone thinks he's a better talent than he is.

    He'll be a 3.5 YPC 900 to 1000 yard back. 5-6 TDs. Woohoo. Tons of guys can do that. His value will be he's most likely really durable and he doesn't need to come off field much.
    Okay, well when he has success in an awful offense then we'll see how you feel about him.

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •