Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Patriot Place

vCash

Patriot Place

I tried searching but there was an odd error.

I will be going to Patriot Place for the first time this Saturday. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what to do, where to go, etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    I tried searching but there was an odd error.

I will be going to Patriot Place for the first time this Saturday. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what to do, where to go, etc.

As a season ticket holder, I'd say don't expect anything beyond a glorified strip mall, but it is still pretty damn cool. The Hall is awesome and worth checking out. Restaurant wise, I haven't found anything to be particularly spectacular, but there are a lot of very solid restaurants from Davios to Tavolino. Although who the hell goes there for a pristine fine dining experience? Quite honestly, the food is plentiful and satisfactory. Definitely go to Outdoors World, too - it is awesome, like all of their stores. Those are the ones that stick out to me, other than Christmas Tree Shops for a whole dif reason lmao. All in all it looks nice and spiffy, but it really is just another mid-high end strip mall with some decent independent offerings amongst the scattered generic stores/chains. I'm not sure I'd make a trip out of it unless I were from out of town and also attending a home game/stuck in the general area, but I say that as a (somewhat) local who is more than content just 45 min away with the offerings in my area.

vCash
    Bass Pro Shop!

I've only been once. I think we ate at Bar Louie, it was alright.

vCash
    Thanks guys, I will def check those out. I was just going to stop by to check out the hall on my way to Boston. I have family in Braintree so I'll be staying there. I've never seen Gillette however I do attend the Jets/Pats game at MetLife since I'm from Jersey. Also going to check out the Fenway tour...

vCash
    Bass Pro is always fun, Bar Louie is great too, even better on Tuesdays, $1 Burgers and $1 PBRs

vCash
    I had such an awesome time... the hall is def a site to see for all pats fans. The $10.00 entry fee was totally worth it especially being able to see the superbowls and championship rings. It was surreal.