Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Timberwolves owner taking shots at Kevin Love.

http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?story...e.com%2F%22%7D

He basically said Kevin Love's will be exposed on the Cavs. He also said Love be the 3rd option.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinnum1
    Wade will be a lot better next season now that he got knee surgery. Hate on. - 7/31/2012

vCash
    He will be the 3rd option, and the Timberwolves have sucked forever.

With that being said, I wouldn't be surprised to see him not be as impressive as advertised.
    Last edited by MonroeFAN; 08-27-2014 at 11:07 AM.
    Hey look everyone, it's "Vintage" Aaron Brooks.

vCash
    On second thought, what an ungrateful piece of crap. The roster was a mess through out his time in Minne. The coaching had been hilariously bad, and they just landed 2 back to back first round picks BECAUSE OF HIM.

The owner should be giving him a HJ.
    Hey look everyone, it's "Vintage" Aaron Brooks.

vCash
    Sounds bitter. I agree with injury prone and possibly 3rd option depending on how Blatt runs things. That doesn't mean Love won't be the 2nd best player though or a dominant player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan1234 View Post
    http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?story...e.com%2F%22%7D

He basically said Kevin Love's will be exposed on the Cavs. He also said Love be the 3rd option.
    But he's speaking the truth. Love will get exposed and he is the third option.

vCash
    do you think Love really cares if ehs the 3rd option if he is palying for a ring while on a max deal?

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 78 Yards: 1,207 TD: 10

vCash
    These are the EXACT points i've been making in all the Wiggins trade threads.

I feel the title of this thread is misleading. I don't think h's taking shots, he's just telling the truth and probably told it directly to Kevin before the trade.

The Cavs have a HUGE chance of being a trainwreck. K Love isn't durable enough to make a 3+ year run to the Finals and his inability to play defense is a much bigger issue than anyone wants to admit.

Yes it's true that his offensive style and position compliments LeBron - but the other drawbacks outweigh the positive IMO.

The fact that the Cavs are going into this situation with a European coach who has NO experience dealing with people like Lebron could be an unmitigated disaster. If LeBron and Blatt disagree on something - who's going to win out? My guess is that Blatt is going to be stubborn as crap and likely end up in fights with LeBron.

The Cavs shouldn't have traded Wiggins. Wiggins was teh PERFECT compliment to LeBron because LeBron could have mentored him and developed him the right way. Wiggins could have then carried LeBron through his later years in the NBA.

Everyone overlooks Wiggins' greatest asset and thats his Defense! With Wiggins on the team, he would be guarding the other teams' best player NOT lebron. With LEbron and Kyrie doing most of the scoring - Wiggins would have been free to get open looks and develop that part of his game.

The Cavs have shown why they are one of the worst franchises in professional sports over and over and this is just another example.

The NBA RIGGED 3 of the last 5 drafts so that they get the #1 pick and they STILL find a way to mess it up.

Im still open to being proven wrong on all of this - it's just interesting to me that the Twolves owner feels the same way and knows KLove's game as good as anyone

The Twolves are in a great position going forward.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MonroeFAN View Post
    On second thought, what an ungrateful piece of crap. The roster was a mess through out his time in Minne. The coaching had been hilariously bad, and they just landed 2 back to back first round picks BECAUSE OF HIM.

The owner should be giving him a HJ.
    Lol. This

vCash
    Taylor, you are one of the biggest reasons your own team sucks. Stop sounding bitter. You hired David Kahn, you signed off on that stupid deal, and your hires are the reason Love is leaving.

Love's reaction is awesome. A 25 year old showing more maturity than a 70 year old owner.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Sour grapes.

Dude's gotta realize that saying this junk isn't gonna help him down the road one bit. Not a smart move.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    do you think Love really cares if ehs the 3rd option if he is palying for a ring while on a max deal?
    Exactly.

Love is set either way. He was losing miserably every year. The only place to go is up from here. Even if by some unknown stroke of bad luck the Cavs are equally terrible, he's no worse off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Sounds bitter. I agree with injury prone and possibly 3rd option depending on how Blatt runs things. That doesn't mean Love won't be the 2nd best player though or a dominant player.
    I don't agree with the owner being bitter. These are all criticisms everyone and their mother (Except LeBron's mom who might decide to date him) has had about Love. Nothing earth shattering or excessive about his comments.

Frankly they come across as very parent-like. Taylor is the Dad, Love was rebellious and now he is telling him how it's going to be on his own. I don't know how many of you actually watched Kevin Love over the past few seasons, but he has super inflated stats by playing a selfish (non-team oriented brand of basketball).

I am one that believes the Cavs made a mistake with this trade. If LeBron had signed for 4 years or something, maybe, but they only have two years of LeBron (with an opt out after 1 year) and then nada. That's a big gamble to take and trade away two #1 overall picks for a player that can also opt out at the end of the year. #CrazyinCleveland.

LeBron=LeBron
    Bosh>Love
    Wade>Kyrie
    Supporting Miami Cast>Cleveland supporting cast (slightly)

I don't see this vast powerhouse that was created that everyone keeps talking about.

I see not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4... but many early exits in the playoffs for this bunch. Too many defensive problems to overcome and too injury prone.

Miami was always at their best with Wade and LeBron getting after it on defense and then playing the two man game in transition. Wiggins could have done that with ease.

I predict (health aside) Miami will finish with a better record than Cleveland.

vCash
    I understand there are Kevin Love haters out there, but as a 2nd or third option he should be dominating. I think this trade is similar to the trade the Lakers made for Pau Gasol. Pre-Lakers Pau and Prime Kevin both face similar questions about their toughness and ability to lead a team. Just like Pau, I expect Kevin to to be a great second banana on a championship team.

vCash
    You can't coach length. Love is going to get exposed because he didn't give defensive effort for many reasons and the primary reason was to not hurt his PER by avoiding fouls. This cavs team is composed of advanced metric masterbaters and they will absolutely be exposed.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
    - Arthur Schopenauer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinTime View Post
    But he's speaking the truth. Love will get exposed and he is the third option.
    well if he has 2 players on his team who are better options- its unlikely that love will be exposed. he was 26 and 12 with other teams only focused on stopping him.... not sure how it would be harder to be a 3rd option.
    A role model if I ever knew one

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast