Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

I hope JJ has a close eye on the waiver wire

I haven't seen many veterans get released who could help us this season but we need to be looking for defensive help because if not we are in trouble. As of right now Tommy Kelly is the only player I would try to sign right now. We need all the front 4 help we can get
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
    I haven't seen many veterans get released who could help us this season but we need to be looking for defensive help because if not we are in trouble. As of right now Tommy Kelly is the only player I would try to sign right now. We need all the front 4 help we can get
    True, three days until we go from 75 to 53. 22 more get cut although only twelve really because ten go to practice squad but we'll cut more due to the fact we'll be looking at other cuts.

vCash
    Jeffcoat is out there too but from what I've ward the cowboys still have no interest in him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Jeffcoat is out there too but from what I've ward the cowboys still have no interest in him.
    There's a reason why he went undrafted and there's a reason why he was released. The guy just doesn't have it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboysride View Post
    There's a reason why he went undrafted and there's a reason why he was released. The guy just doesn't have it
    Yup, nothing close to his dads talent. I just hear fans all the time saying the Cowboys should sign him. Like you said though there is a reason he went undrafted and there is a reason he was cut.

vCash
    Maybe we could sign him to the practice squad.

vCash
    I don't like NE much AT ALL, but the 3 guys they cut (kelly being one) could possibly help the team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    I don't like NE much AT ALL, but the 3 guys they cut (kelly being one) could possibly help the team
    Definitely agree. Having a veteran presence on the dline would definitely help