Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Which Wide Receivers makes the team?

Just as the title suggests, who makes the team.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Decker
    Kerley
    Salas
    Saunders
    Hakim
    Nelson
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandIcedZ View Post
    Decker
    Kerley
    Salas
    Saunders
    Hakim
    Nelson
    This. Hill is bye bye.

vCash
    You really think we just cut him? It's such a waste of a second rounder - could have had Alshon Jeffrey.

We obviously are going to push for a trade first and see what we can get for him now that cuts are being made.

Totally off-topic - but I think Donte Moncrief is going to be the guy we wish we took in the 3rd round. Just like Jeffrey.

vCash
    Decker
    Kerley
    Hakim
    Nelson
    Saunders

Those five are locks.

I think we take Hill if we can't trade him. If we can, we take Salas.

vCash
    Cut Hill now. He has done nothing to justify to keep him.

vCash
    Our wrs look like crap on paper, no offense boys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    We need to bring in a stud next year. A Julio Jones type. But then again, who doesn't need that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltrans Mole:28967811
    We need to bring in a stud next year. A Julio Jones type. But then again, who doesn't need that?
    Dez Bryant

vCash
    Dez Bryant
    That would be awesome. Jets have some tough financial questions at the end of the season. Definitely don't envy Idzik
    Twitter: SteveMcG87

vCash
    I know on paper they look bad, but I also think that is why you saw guys like Chris Johnson and Jace Amaro brought in via FA and Draft. I think the Jets like all 3 TE's (Cumberland, Amaro, and Sudfield) and there is speed with them, as well as Chris Johnson. I don't think the Jets emphasis is at WR as much as it is the "whole group of weapons." Decker, Kerley, Nelson are the top 3.
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    I know on paper they look bad, but I also think that is why you saw guys like Chris Johnson and Jace Amaro brought in via FA and Draft. I think the Jets like all 3 TE's (Cumberland, Amaro, and Sudfield) and there is speed with them, as well as Chris Johnson. I don't think the Jets emphasis is at WR as much as it is the "whole group of weapons." Decker, Kerley, Nelson are the top 3.
    I agree with you ccu, but just looking at our WR's - Not the other positions, it is just bad compared to the league. Drafting Amaro and bringing in CJ was and is going to be huge for our Jets offense this season. But when your top 3 WR's are Decker, Kerley, and Nelson that is just bleh :/

Decker would be a #2 on most other teams, Kerley would definitely be a starting slot WR. Nelson maybe. All I am saying is we have no clear cut #1, someone that possess's all of the skills the elite WR has in today's NFL. And I am not trying to shoot our guys down, Decker's route running is crisp, but he has to be quicker off the line... Other teams are just gonna double team him all day.
    Last edited by KingsnQueens7; 08-26-2014 at 12:28 PM.

vCash
    What's wrong with Decker?

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    What's wrong with Decker?
    Nothing, I loved the signing but he could use another WR to get the pressure and #1 corner off of him. Was hoping Hill was going to be that guy but he just cannot develop and sucks, really hard.

vCash
    If Hill is still on the team vs the Eagles he has to show us that he can ball or he may get cut. Consistency and injuries have been the key catalysts in why he hasn't exceeded. But we've seen it in the past he can make the catches, but then he disappears for a while. Consistency is definitely a flaw.

We knew he was a raw coming in, but it still just bothers me because I don't see the killer instinct to attack the football the last 3 pre season games. It's like he has no drive out there, similar to Clyde Gates last yr before he got hurt. It just sickens me to watch. He needs to be aggressive and take it!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast