Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Raiders least desirable team to play for

Great job at changing the culture Reggie and DA

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?story...e.com%2F%22%7D

vCash
    Sometimes late when things are real and people share the gift of gab between themselves. Some are quick to take the bait and catch the perfect prize that waits among the shelves.

And Cause never was the reason.

vCash
    It's the ones that smoke blunts with ya, see ya picture, now they wanna grab they guns and come and get ya.

vCash

Raiders least desirable team to play for

But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man...that he didn't, didn't already have.

So obscure.

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man...that he didn't, didn't already have.

So obscure.

-Stork
    Continuous uncertainness causes crows feet lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Great job at changing the culture Reggie and DA

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?story...e.com%2F%22%7D
    Your blaming Reggie and DA for this? Really? How is this their fault?

Nobody wanted to play for the Raiders before Reggie and DA got here

vCash
    When was the last time Oakland didn't have to overpay for a big name player?

The problem dates back way before Reggie and Allen.

vCash
    The stadium is a mess. Oakland is a mess. The team has been horrendous for close to two decades.

Why should we blame a GM / HC who have been in place for two years, after the owner who ran things for 40+ years died in '11?

I fail to see the lingering stink of awful on this franchise as a Reggie / DA issue. One good season or a move to LA and the Raider 'issues' are effectively mitigated.

vCash
    How is it RM or DA fault this was the case way before they arrived. They can't change peoples' perception of the Raiders overnight. Sometimes I think our fans just don't want to accept or are in denial about the monumental challenge Reggie agreed to accept when he took the job as GM.

vCash
    I don`t hold McKenzie/Allen accountable for that mess, I hold Davis accountable for hiring a Rookie General Manager who then hired a rookie head coach who then hired a rookie defensive coordinator, we were doomed from go and it`s only gotten worse.

Davis should have done better than that, the embarrassment should weigh heavy on his shoulders

vCash
    If the Raiders are thought of poorly by player imagine how they are thought of by coaches and front office personnel. Do you know if anyone more qualified was interested in any position filled by Mark Davis? Some people think canning RM and DA will magically result in better candidates. I'm not one of them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevj77 View Post
    If the Raiders are thought of poorly by player imagine how they are thought of by coaches and front office personnel. Do you know if anyone more qualified was interested in any position filled by Mark Davis? Some people think canning RM and DA will magically result in better candidates. I'm not one of them.
    The notion that no one else of relevance who`s previously unemployed had no interest in the Oakland Raiders is ridiculous. And by chance if you`re correct Mark Davis would have more appreciated closing the doors, out of business because the product being produced is criminal, the interest of making money far exceeds football results and the decision makers are crippling, the good people of Oakland are foolish spending their money on gear or tickets. I beg them to stay home lol.

vCash
    Who would you've hired Firm?

If I remember correctly no big name coaches were interested in the job

Jeff Fisher was the biggest name and it was between Miami and St Louis for him

vCash
    oh god, i would have absolutely loved Jeff Fisher .... dont say such things it makes me sad listening to DA say "thought he did well" "we need to get better at ..." , "I dont care about the 2nd half"

vCash
    Still fishing for things to blame Reggie huh? Even though this was the least desirable organization a decade ago...You know about 7 years before Reggie or Allen showed up.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast