Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Which team will surprise many during the upcoming season?

Last year, no one expected Phoneix to be any where near 48 wins or competing for the playoffs. No one expected the east to be historically bad.
    No one thought the Lakers would've disappointed when they traded for howard + signed nash (back in 2013)

Every year, there just seems to be surprises, that one team that everyone sleeps on. Even at the beginning of the season, it was unclear if the sixers were tanking with the 3-0 start.

Which team(s) will surprise us?
    Try staring at this picture for more than a minute without getting a headache

vCash
    West: I could see Dallas finishing 4th behind SA, LAC, OKC
    East: I don't know. Chicago and Cleveland will obviously be the top 2. I think Charlotte could finish 3rd.
    7 Rec, 69 YD, 1TD

vCash
    ^^^

I was gonna say Charlotte too

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    The HEAT...

People think I am playing around, when I say NBA = Entertainment, and say things like, players are con-artist and they take orders.

The HEAT record (if they can stay somewhat healthy) will show some people (if they take the time to re-watch some of the HEAT loses last year), that the HEAT could have had a way better record last year and the years before.

Now that Lbj went back to Cleveland, I don't think the league will be interfering with the HEAT anymore (I could be wrong... They might wont Lbj to save face).

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    ^^^ get over it dude. the heat will be a mediocre team at best next year. I'm thinking the Pelicans, Nuggets, and Nets will all be pretty good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDean89 View Post
    ^^^ get over it dude. the heat will be a mediocre team at best next year. I'm thinking the Pelicans, Nuggets, and Nets will all be pretty good.
    If you are using a key board, do you actually realize, when you type "^", followed up by two more, you are tying, you know. lol

Also, why even bother to single me out... I believe that the HEAT are going to smash most teams next year, so what. At least I stated why.

Enjoy Haters

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    N.o.p.

vCash
    I think the Heat could be pretty good. They've still got their defensive core intact and Bosh is still a top tier big man. I could see them winning 50 games in the East easily.

vCash
    I'll say New Orleans, Anthony Davis should grow as a player after being one of the main guys on the USA squad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    If you are using a key board, do you actually realize, when you type "^", followed up by two more, you are tying, you know. lol

Also, why even bother to single me out... I believe that the HEAT are going to smash most teams next year, so what. At least I stated why.
    i don't know what you are trying to say in your first statement but to think that losing LBJ and gaining Deng is gonna only equate to a few game drop then you are crazy. LBJ was your highest scorer and assister. Who is running the offense for this team next year? Right now you are relying on Wade, Cole and Napier to provide all of your playmaking. LBJ was good for some 40 points a night between his points and assists, Deng will give you maybe 20.

I think Miami is in decent shape for the future, but for this season, no C, do big man depth, no wing depth of any calibre, no PG's or guard depth. Next year, when you guys get a real offseason I think you guys can land a PG or C and can get back into contention. Right now you are counting on these guys to win 50+ wins when the entire conference got better except your team (and 76ers), the entire west got better, there just aren't that many 50 win seasons to be had.

vCash
    Hornets, Pelicans, Heat, these come to mind.
    Try staring at this picture for more than a minute without getting a headache

vCash
    i don't know what you are trying to say in your first statement
    I am trying to say is that sometime people don't notice whats right in front of them... When you hold down the shift bar a click 6, you create this ^. What I was saying is that do you even notice that you are typing 66^.

lol

but to think that losing LBJ and gaining Deng is gonna only equate to a few game drop then you are crazy. LBJ was your highest scorer and assister. Who is running the offense for this team next year? Right now you are relying on Wade, Cole and Napier to provide all of your playmaking. LBJ was good for some 40 points a night between his points and assists, Deng will give you maybe 20.
    It has nothing to do with Lbj or the HEAT getting deng.

re read my post, I am telling you that I believe that the HEAT was controlled by the league, so things didn't get out of hand. Like Miami destroying teams every night and breaking all kinds of records.

What we say these past 4yrs, was a controlled organization by the league. Before you put in your two cents, I just asked you actually watch some past games and compare them to when the HEAT actually played hard and won convincingly (the media calls it, the HEAT have another level they can go to).

I think Miami is in decent shape for the future, but for this season, no C, do big man depth, no wing depth of any calibre, no PG's or guard depth. Next year, when you guys get a real offseason I think you guys can land a PG or C and can get back into contention. Right now you are counting on these guys to win 50+ wins when the entire conference got better except your team (and 76ers), the entire west got better, there just aren't that many 50 win seasons to be had.
    The bulls got rose back (lets see for how long), The Cav's are stacked & i really don't see anyone else being a real contending threat. Don't get me wrong, I don't see the HEAT right now as a true contender, to me those teams are OKC, Spurs, Cav's; then I can go into the 2nd tier contenders, Bulls, Clippers...etc.

long story short, I am not afraid of teams like the Wiz, Raps, Hornets, Nets, even though those teams are somewhat good.

Enjoy Haters

vCash
    Hornets, Pelicans, Pistons, Magic are my breakout teams. Heat will be better than expected probably too.

vCash
    I don't get the fascination with the pelicans...I think they'll disappoint again

Hornets could be very good and I think minny will surprise some people, not playoffs bound but way better than bottom three team

vCash
    Don't be surprised if my Mavs get 3rd seed

@TheLandonThomas 4,000 followers
    @MavsFansForLife 5,000 followers
    "Do the LT" coming to a thread near you.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast