Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Christian Kirksey: Your Real DROY

This guy is insane guys.

I've watched EVERY Browns game for Manziel. He's leading in tackles. He's all over people in coverage. His nose for the ball is amazing for a rookie. He's a perfectly effective tackler for not being overly powerful. And now he just perfectly coverage and tackled a guy for no gain on a drag then boom next play one handed INT.

Watch out for this dude.

vCash
    IMO he is doing good but to small... He will get completely blocked by bigger FIRST string lineman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by babyd831 View Post
    IMO he is doing good but to small... He will get completely blocked by bigger FIRST string lineman
    He played against first string multiple times now and he was still effective. Rams played first string OL all half basically.

He needs to get a bit bigger/stronger but he plays bigger than his size. He knows how to get a guy on the ground effectively and it's obvious.

vCash
    Have you been watching CLE or you mean from college?

vCash
    He is doing good... I've been watching the games... I just thing of him trying to stop a Marshawn Lynch or AP or bull rushing an elite tackle... I think he can get lost at times due to his size but hey it can be done

vCash
    He is doing good... I've been watching the games... I just thing of him trying to stop a Marshawn Lynch or AP or bull rushing an elite tackle... I think he can get lost at times due to his size but hey it can be done
    He's hardly the only guy that has an issue with that. I'm not saying he's flawless, I know he's smallish but he's playing against the NFL starters and playing VERY well and he's very young. I love him.

vCash
    Most of the league struggles with those guys.

There you go thumper

vCash
    I watched this dude in college being an Iowa guy. I was somewhat shocked when he was rated so low going into the draft given his incredible knack for the ball and his ability to make plays. I'm certain his size was the issue with his rankings. I have not watched him play at all yet with the big boys but this does not surprise me.

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 4 , Yards: 57 , TD's: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I watched this dude in college being an Iowa guy. I was somewhat shocked when he was rated so low going into the draft given his incredible knack for the ball and his ability to make plays. I'm certain his size was the issue with his rankings. I have not watched him play at all yet with the big boys but this does not surprise me.
    He's everywhere man. It's insane. He's still not a "powerful" tackler and some of them have been a little soft but always very effective.

vCash
    I'm hoping he can replace Dansby eventually. Future is bright for this kid.

BELIEVELAND 2014 WE PUSHIN

"George Hill is a better pg/player than Kyrie Irving"

-Spursfan1/WadeKobe/Jamiebcaller

vCash
    One of the draft guys I follow had nothing but great things to say about this guy prior to the draft. He was bummed we weren't able to get him when the UDFA frenzy started.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    One of the draft guys I follow had nothing but great things to say about this guy prior to the draft. He was bummed we weren't able to get him when the UDFA frenzy started.
    He went round 3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    He went round 3
    Welp, got his name mixed up with someone else, my bad. Could have sworn there was an UDFA LB with a similar name.

vCash
    I love Kirksey. He's going to be a hell of a player for a long time. Great pick for the Browns in the third. Yeah he is smallish and needs to get bigger, but he's a good athlete, fast, and is great in coverage. Really impressed with him so far. He has been one of the bright sides of the preseason for the Browns.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Welp, got his name mixed up with someone else, my bad. Could have sworn there was an UDFA LB with a similar name.
    Christian Jones of the Bears
    Alshon's Athletic Bloodlines Run Deep (AND CATCH EVERYTHING)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast