Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: D.Green-Beckham

vCash

D.Green-Beckham

Not sure where the chips are going to fall with this kid. Won't be able.to play for Oklahoma, likely will practice with them and enter the '15 draft. Love the size, think he has a decent game, but the off field stuff makes me unsure where I'd take him. The draftnik community still seems to rank him highly. Thoughts?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Not sure where the chips are going to fall with this kid. Won't be able.to play for Oklahoma, likely will practice with them and enter the '15 draft. Love the size, think he has a decent game, but the off field stuff makes me unsure where I'd take him. The draftnik community still seems to rank him highly. Thoughts?
    He can play for oklahoma after this season.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    He can play for oklahoma after this season.
    he can also enter the draft after this season

vCash
    To be honest, I saw a guy with great physical tools last year, but also one that was quite inconsistent. He's the type that, if he maximizes his potential, could be a great player in the NFL. Personally, I don't think he'll ever get to that point. I'd have a hard time investing my first round pick in a guy that is so volatile if I'm an NFL GM. I'd take him, at earliest, in the third round.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    To be honest, I saw a guy with great physical tools last year, but also one that was quite inconsistent. He's the type that, if he maximizes his potential, could be a great player in the NFL. Personally, I don't think he'll ever get to that point. I'd have a hard time investing my first round pick in a guy that is so volatile if I'm an NFL GM. I'd take him, at earliest, in the third round.
    Id say late 3rd but closer to 4. Wr class looks pretty nice

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    He shall become a ram along with our soon to be new qb

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    I'd say no earlier than the 4th. Living in Kansas City I have seen plenty of tape on him. If it wasn't for the character issue, then first round for sure, but I think he'll be this year's Vontaze Burfict. The talent is there, he just can't seem to stay out of trouble.

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

vCash
    1st round talent. UDFA probable though. Off field issues and being inconsistent can do that. We saw that happen to multiple players this last draft.
    Raiders Keith McGill

PSD Mock Draft Raiders GM
    1st Anothony Barr OLB UCLA
    2nd Dominique Easley DT University of Florida
    3rd Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee
    4th Bashaud Breeland, CB, Clemson
    4th Jordan Zumwalt ILB/OLB UCLA
    5th Justin Ellis, DT, Louisiana Tech
    5th Richard Rodgers, TE, California
    5th Vinnie Sunseri, S, Alabama
    6th Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska
    7th Terrance Mitchell, CB, Oregon
    7th Keith Wenning, QB, Ball State

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    I'd say no earlier than the 4th. Living in Kansas City I have seen plenty of tape on him. If it wasn't for the character issue, then first round for sure, but I think he'll be this year's Vontaze Burfict. The talent is there, he just can't seem to stay out of trouble.
    Meh, don't see that if he interviews well and stays out of trouble. He's too good for that. Don't forget that Burfict had a year of AWFUL tape that pushed GMs away. Wasn't just the attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    1st round talent. UDFA probable though. Off field issues and being inconsistent can do that. We saw that happen to multiple players this last draft.
    I don't think UDFA is "probable." It's a slight possibility that becomes a significant one if he does anything else dumb before next year's draft. He's closer to Honey Badger than Burfict, although I don't think DGB makes plays as consistently as Mathieu did in college.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    I see Randy Moss type ability in this kid. And he's as stupid as him too. He'll go probably 2nd or 3rd round
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    I don't think UDFA is "probable." It's a slight possibility that becomes a significant one if he does anything else dumb before next year's draft. He's closer to Honey Badger than Burfict, although I don't think DGB makes plays as consistently as Mathieu did in college.
    Ok maybe put a little too much into probable but as stated there are cases for other strong picks who went undrafted this last draft. Off field issues where a huge factor in that. It is possible he a first 3 rounds but more likely he goes 4th to undrafted. Green is one of the best WRs in this draft. Not sure if Id take Green over Cooper from Alabama or Strong from Arizona. Top 5 potential on Green but highest risk between them all. All about risk vs reward in the end.
    Raiders Keith McGill

PSD Mock Draft Raiders GM
    1st Anothony Barr OLB UCLA
    2nd Dominique Easley DT University of Florida
    3rd Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee
    4th Bashaud Breeland, CB, Clemson
    4th Jordan Zumwalt ILB/OLB UCLA
    5th Justin Ellis, DT, Louisiana Tech
    5th Richard Rodgers, TE, California
    5th Vinnie Sunseri, S, Alabama
    6th Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska
    7th Terrance Mitchell, CB, Oregon
    7th Keith Wenning, QB, Ball State

vCash
    Meh, don't see that if he interviews well and stays out of trouble. He's too good for that. Don't forget that Burfict had a year of AWFUL tape that pushed GMs away. Wasn't just the attitude.
    Right, plus Burfict had an awful combine as I remember. I just see this guy as super-talent, but a major head-case. I'd love for the Chiefs to take a chance on him to give us a real deep threat.

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

vCash
    Round two imo. All day. Risky but huge potential.

vCash
    Burfict also has some really good tape

vCash
    Round two imo. All day. Risky but huge potential.
    I see an Alshon Jeffery parallel