Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will be the Bulls' 2nd best player?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Derrick Rose

2 10.00%
  • Joakim Noah

12 60.00%
  • Pau Gasol

4 20.00%
  • Other (Butler, McDermott, Mirotic, Gibson, etc)

2 10.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Who Will Be the 2nd Best Player on the Bulls this Year?

Pretty simple: who does everyone think will be the Bulls' 2nd best player this upcoming year? Will it be Rose because he's still recovering from his surgeries and struggling with adjusting his game throughout the year? Will it be Joakim Noah because he'll produce just as much or close to his numbers this past season? Will it be Pau Gasol, the likely #2 option on offense? Or will it be a surprise player?

Make your case and vote!

vCash
    I think Noah is probs the most important player on the team. Rose 2nd in his bounceback year.

Jimmy <3

vCash
    Buckets. Jo comes down with some dumb injury

vCash
    Noah, then Gasol or Gibson. Any of our wings would really have to show improvement to crack the top 4 IMO.

vCash
    1. Rose
    2. Noah
    3. Pau
    4. Jimmy
    5. Taj

vCash
    I voted Noah, and think that choice will likely be validated. I could really see Buckets, McBuckets, or Miro really coming through this season though.

vCash
    i'm torn between Noah/Pau because of Noah's defense and Pau's potential fit in this offense

vCash
    If it's any player other than Noah or Pau the nba is in trouble. Jimmy or snell could really push for it. This team would be scary if our 2nd best player is not named pau or Noah. And I didn't even mention Taji Maji

vCash
    I voted for Noah because I think that Rose will be healthy this season, which will probably mean fewer assists for Noah, and this along with his defense is what separated Noah from others last season. Noah should still have a great season, but I feel like Rose is going to come back with a focus and compete with Durant for MVP.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    If it's any player other than Noah or Pau the nba is in trouble. Jimmy or snell could really push for it. This team would be scary if our 2nd best player is not named pau or Noah. And I didn't even mention Taji Maji
    or it means that the Bulls are in deep **** because Pau underperformed to expectations and Noah got hurt, or some combination of the above

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu_24 View Post
    I voted for Noah because I think that Rose will be healthy this season, which will probably mean fewer assists for Noah, and this along with his defense is what separated Noah from others last season. Noah should still have a great season, but I feel like Rose is going to come back with a focus and compete with Durant for MVP.
    i'm leaning this way too now

vCash
    Second best player: Gasol
    Second best offensive option: McBuckets/Gasol (toss up).

With Gasols length offensive brilliance and Thibs defensive schemes I think Pau has no choice but to be our all around second best option. He is also very mobile still for his size and age. I believe he will thrive with the Bulls. McBuckets is going to get open A LOT and if he starts or gets a decent amount of playing time I could see him as our second leading scorer. If he starts I think he can average 18-22 with really good efficiency

vCash
    Rose. The Twin Towers are about to take the East over.

vCash
    I voted Noah. I think his defensive impact and passing are second to none on the team. And his offensive efficiency should improve back to his earlier career numbers with him having less of a focal point on the offense this year and with Pau stretching the floor better and being a superior passer to Boozer.

Pau will be the best 2nd option we've had next to Rose (most likely at least), but Noah's defense is invaluable

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by emberblaze77 View Post
    Second best player: Gasol
    Second best offensive option: McBuckets/Gasol (toss up).

With Gasols length offensive brilliance and Thibs defensive schemes I think Pau has no choice but to be our all around second best option. He is also very mobile still for his size and age. I believe he will thrive with the Bulls. McBuckets is going to get open A LOT and if he starts or gets a decent amount of playing time I could see him as our second leading scorer. If he starts I think he can average 18-22 with really good efficiency
    You think McBuckets could be the 10th best scorer in the league?

vCash
    That's hard to say with teams like us and the Spurs because it'll take everyone to be the best team we could be. Plus certain players will be more important on O while some are more important on D. I'd say from an overall stand point it's Rose then Noah since they'll both be bringing it on both ends. Gasol will be the 2nd most important to our O as are low post scoring threat with McDermott/Dunleavy combining for 3rd stretching it out. Butler is 4 for me on O. His biggest offensive asset for us is slashing to the basket and drawing fouls. If he can get his shooting more efficient he'd jump to 3.

On D it goes Butler, Noah, Taj, Rose. They'll be the guys most relied on to shut down the best offensive players. Hinrich is also gonna be huge on defense. I feel like he's kinda a forgotten man while discussing the Bulls as a whole which in my eyes is a little naive. He runs an offense admirably and I think in some lineups with Gasol and some shooters, he could be really really good because he's so good at making the right pass quickly on offense

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast