Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Visiting fan invading the Hawk's Nest!

Hey guys,

I'm a die hard Raiders fan. My dad, mysteriously, is a Seahawk fan. I live in the Portland area so I'm going to be taking him to the game in November for a birthday present, and I got 2 tickets for the Hawk's Nest because I figured it would be a good experience for him as a fan who has only been to a few games before. I will be wearing my jersey, face paint, etc., and I will be representing my team as only a Raiders fan can

With that being said, I expect more than my fair share of heckling as an opposing fan in the Hawk's Nest, but should I be worried about anything more? I have heard that some fans can be a bit too rowdy at times, but I figure you guys would know more than anyone else. I'm not the type of person that would smack talk or be too stupid, but I want to make sure I'll be able to yell and scream if the Raiders pull out the upset of the year without fear of hospitalization. (Yeah, it won't happen but I can dream lol).

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to a good game next week. Please beat the **** out of the 9ers again

Al Davis. Love him or hate him, respect him for what he did for the NFL.

vCash
    I was at the Monday night Raider/Seahawks game from a few years ago. There were Raider fans in the surrounding area and some who were loud and boisterous until they got discouraged by the score. I was pleased with how well my fellow Seahawks fans treated the visitors, however, I have also seen things get ugly there with a Giants fan (different game of course) who got out of control. Drunk and rowdy "friendly" sure gets a very different response than drunk and rowdy "*******".
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    ZOMG JUGGERNAUTS!!!!!!

vCash
    I've always heard from opposing fans that the Seattle fans are typically a more friendly bunch. If some idiot starts heckling you, just don't encourage it. Let him be an *** and think his bandwagon *** belongs in the stadium.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    You'll be a lot safer than an opposing fan in the Black Hole.
    "Eli Manning has devolved into the quarterback we accused Tony Romo of being for the last five years. He has become Eli Momo, bumbling turnover machine who heaves passes downfield blindly and randomly." --Mike Tanier

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Labgrownmangoat View Post
    That's some funny **** right there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Labgrownmangoat View Post
    That's awesome. And probably true.

vCash
    Seattle fans are very calm to opposing teams fans.. I think mainly because almost every team gets crushed here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    Seattle fans are very calm to opposing teams fans.. I think mainly because almost every team gets crushed here
    Oh I'm aware the game will probably be a blowout and over by the first half, I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't experience anything too much worse than name calling lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverAndBlack View Post
    Oh I'm aware the game will probably be a blowout and over by the first half, I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't experience anything too much worse than name calling lol.
    I'm sure you will fun and a great experience..

vCash
    I'm a diehard Packfan and had the displeasure of witnessing the "Fail Mary" in person. I was hammered by the time it happened, and obviously very vocal. I was in all Packer gear and I was treated very well by 99% of the fans that night, I wasn't in the "Hawks nest", just regular seats. I still want to beat-up Golden Tate and the replacement refs, but I cannot say enough good things about the fans, the stadium and the town.

vCash
    Seahawks games will again feature undercover cops in opponents’ jerseys
    Posted by Mike Florio on September 3, 2014, 8:52 PM EDT
    12th Getty Images

As the Seahawks prepare to launch their first season as defending NFL champions at CenturyLink Field, fans of the team may not appreciate the presence of Packers fans on the night the banner is raised.

And so on Thursday night and for every home game this year, Seahawks games will feature undercover officers wearing jerseys reflecting the colors and logos of the opposing team.

So be careful, 12th Man. That guy wearing the green and gold No. 12 may be packing heat and a badge, and he may be looking to eject you from the stadium if you treat him with any sort of harassment.

Persons ejected for violating the team’s Fan Code of Conduct Fans will be required to complete a $250, four-hour online educational course before being allowed to return to the stadium. Sufficiently serious infractions could entail a much higher cost for bail.
    Pretty damn safe, I'd say. Link.
    "Eli Manning has devolved into the quarterback we accused Tony Romo of being for the last five years. He has become Eli Momo, bumbling turnover machine who heaves passes downfield blindly and randomly." --Mike Tanier

vCash
    Glad to see they are doing this. As long as the cops don't press the issue and try to initiate the harassment I'm fully on board. Keep those "fans" at CLink in line -- for the most part all of them are great. However, there are always a few who I shake my head about.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    I'm curious to hear your experience after the game.

vCash
    you'll be alright might get heckled but nothing will happen to you unless you go in the nest trying to fight! we got alot of security and its always on the news about cops dressing as the teams we play so i highly doubt anyone does anything but if your team gets the upset you might wanna run to your car lmao
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

SUPERBOWL 48 CHAMPS
    L.O.B.