Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Why hasn't there been more Kevin Loves in the NBA?

Why hasn't there been more Kevin Loves in the NBA other then the fact that his mom and dad named him that?

The last name is interesting. "Love". Hm. Reminds me of Larry Bird. "Bird". Interesting as well. Both first names have 5 letters in there first name... Ignoring the other thousands of white professional basketball athletes... It's un-probable. "Stock"ton is there too. Jeff "Horn"a"sack"... They all run the World. There's Korver too. "Core". Jason "Willi"iams...

Loving Birds when horny with Willis and stock is the core of the World people.

Why isn't there more Caucasian all-star caliber players? Seriously though.

There's nothing athletically superior with Love and Bird.

Luc Longley is as flexible.

Only reason I can think of is in this website below -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck

Anyone in agreeance?

vCash
    Are you asking about his name or white basketball players?

vCash
    Because we haven't got cloning down pat yet.
    I am the hero PSD deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

vCash
    I'm talking about that there's to few white all star NBA caliber players nowadays and back then. The ones we've had and have aren't very athletic when looking at other all-stars. It unprobable. It's even more unprobable when viewing certain players last names. I should of been in the NBA damnit. ha

edit - Maybe I'm asking why has it been ducked so bad when it should of been better? Some of these guys are just terrible. Oh and I think Kevin Love is over achieving way to much or it should of been around the same.
    Last edited by kampz; 08-22-2014 at 02:53 AM.

vCash
    Maybe because the other white players that you mentioned have had winning seasons

Boogie Cousins for MVP 2015

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsdelez24 View Post
    Maybe because the other white players that you mentioned have had winning seasons
    That seems to be true. It makes sense. But the whole idea of Kevin Love is to much when there's been so many others. It's like John Cena in the ring. (He sucks but a good actor) There's to many white players acting terrible. Brain chemistry dropped instantly on these fellas. I may have the Adam Morrison syndrome going on at the moment though.
    Last edited by kampz; 08-22-2014 at 03:27 AM.

vCash
    huh?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HandsOnTheWheel View Post
    huh?
    Kevin Love sucks or there should of been a 1000 other Kevin Loves in the NBA.

vCash
    Are you asking or telling me that?

vCash
    I feel Kevin Love is over achieving. He is just not that talented. Although I'm unsure. I just don't have enough info on Kevin Love. I didn't watch his seasons game by game. He really shouldn't be taking up 16 million in Cleveland cap space continuing to over achieve when all these other guys, regardless now of there origin, when as good as Love aren't. It's un probable in my opinion.

vCash
    High are how you?
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions: 11
    Yards: 97
    Tds: 3

vCash
    Enough. I was having trouble coming up with examples of why Kevin Love isn't good. The man is in the right place at the right time always and doesn't miss a lot. The defense played on him is horrendous when I've seen. Players sag off him way to much. If anyone knows how Kevin Love compares to the old white NBA players please let me know. I unfortunately am not to much informed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kampz View Post
    I'm talking about that there's to few white all star NBA caliber players nowadays and back then. The ones we've had and have aren't very athletic when looking at other all-stars. It unprobable. It's even more unprobable when viewing certain players last names. I should of been in the NBA damnit. ha

edit - Maybe I'm asking why has it been ducked so bad when it should of been better? Some of these guys are just terrible. Oh and I think Kevin Love is over achieving way to much or it should of been around the same.
    The day you SEE a white horse competing in the Kentucky derby is day you SEE more athletic white players I don't wanna sound racist cause I'm NOT white horses are just WEAK lacking of TRUE stamina and enthernal strength,speed,brain power and agility

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    I think the biggest reason is coaching.

In most highschools, if the coach has a 6'9-7 footer, they are NOT going to encourage them to shoot the ball. They are going to keep them restricted to the pain on offense, and they will not develop an outside game or much of a passing game. I remember in practice at highschool one time, I was practicing three's and my coach chastised me saying "Are you going to be shooting those in the game?" I was the tallest guy on the team (which at 6 feet didn't say much, but we were a small town), and he only wanted me rebounding and in the paint. I was actually a better 3-point shooter than some of our guards. And I remember one time, I took the ball coast to coast because the outlet pass wasn't there, I brought the ball up a little to see if the point guard running ahead would get open, but he went off to the side, as did the shooting guard, and their defenders followed them, cutting off the passing lane, and all I had was my own guy in from of me back peddling, so I just took him to the hole. Then my coach was like: "Why didn't you give the ball to the point guard. You aren't supposed to be dribbling."

But this happens all over. Highschool coaches in north america aren't interested in developing stretch 4s or 5s. They have a kid for two, maybe three years, and the coach wants to win. So skilled big men don't come out of highschool, and since any big man with promise leaves college after year one, they don't get time to develop there either.

Highschool coaches are notoriously one-track minded. They want to win. If they got a guy that can score, like a guard or small forward, they run almost every play for that guy and do iso (like Brown did with LBJ and Kyrie), because that is their best chance to score. Those guys, then, don't get to develop a passing game, and if they are quick, they might not even get to develop a shooting game.

And the sad thing, even NBA coaches are getting like this. I see iso ball WAY too much.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kampz View Post
    Why hasn't there been more Kevin Loves in the NBA other then the fact that his mom and dad named him that?

The last name is interesting. "Love". Hm. Reminds me of Larry Bird. "Bird". Interesting as well. Both first names have 5 letters in there first name... Ignoring the other thousands of white professional basketball athletes... It's un-probable. "Stock"ton is there too. Jeff "Horn"a"sack"... They all run the World. There's Korver too. "Core". Jason "Willi"iams...

Loving Birds when horny with Willis and stock is the core of the World people.

Why isn't there more Caucasian all-star caliber players? Seriously though.

There's nothing athletically superior with Love and Bird.

Luc Longley is as flexible.

Only reason I can think of is in this website below -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck

Anyone in agreeance?

What the ****?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast