Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Melo & JR

vCash

Melo & JR

Seems as though Melo and J.R are already in game shape, keeping themselves busy in these pick up games is really giving something to look forward this season coming. Anyways posted a few videos. Enjoy!

Knicks Star J.R. Smith Killin' The Competition At…: http://youtu.be/iTh4Y-qP8KM

Carmelo Anthony and J.R. Smith dominate pickup ga…: http://youtu.be/N9xrDwu-_Aw
    Bottom feeder

vCash
    I Love this thread....makes me anxious for October...

vCash

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by yankstheknicks View Post
    I Love this thread....makes me anxious for October...
    Me to, can't wait!
    Bottom feeder

vCash
    Knicks STAR Jr Smith
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    Scrubs can make anyone look good.

Let's see them against NBA competition. Glad they are in shape though.

Welcome to the #tape

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post

Your calling lance stephenson and david lee scrubs? Scrubs arent going to help you shoot better.
    Bottom feeder

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MELO 15 View Post
    Your calling lance stephenson and david lee scrubs? Scrubs arent going to help you shoot better.
    I'm sorry, did I offend you?

Let me rephrase; Anyone who plays ball can look good against people who aren't really trying.

Is that better, pumpkin?

Welcome to the #tape

vCash
    I jus wanna tell ya a quick story, that have nothing to do with this thread.

CleAnthony Early is worst than Jr Smith when it comes to partying. I'm hoping its just the off-season. but i seen this kid at least 6 times in the past 2 weeks in various clubs around the city.

And the worst thing is he's always hanging out with Chris Smith who always get wasted and get into a fights in every club he goes.

first time i saw this guy, he was with the whole team USA team plus durant, westbrook and some players from the nets in VIP Room. He left with Chris Smith around 4am with 2 bad chicks. but Smith got into a fight as soon as they stepped out the club. Some kid told him. "U a bum. I'll bust ur @$$ one on one"

Chris Smith's responded: A bum dont drive a 2015 Mercedes. You can't bust my @$$ on nothing. blah blah... one thing led to another

All I'm saying is this kid should be hanging out with THjr, not Jr and his brother.

I Love My Team. I Love My City.
    We Are The KnicksTape.

vCash

Scrubs? The only scrub that I saw on that court was Chris Smith.

"It was Knicks DOMINATION at a secret pick-up game in NYC today -- when Carmelo Anthony and J.R. Smith went HAM on some NBA competition at a gym in the Big Apple"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lamzoka View Post

CleAnthony Early is worst than Jr Smith when it comes to partying. I'm hoping its just the off-season. but i seen this kid at least 6 times in the past 2 weeks in various clubs around the city.

And the worst thing is he's always hanging out with Chris Smith who always get wasted and get into a fights in every club he goes.

first time i saw this guy, he was with the whole team USA team plus durant, westbrook and some players from the nets in VIP Room. He left with Chris Smith around 4am with 2 bad chicks. but Smith got into a fight as soon as they stepped out the club. Some kid told him. "U a bum. I'll bust ur @$$ one on one"

Chris Smith's responded: A bum dont drive a 2015 Mercedes. You can't bust my @$$ on nothing. blah blah... one thing led to another

All I'm saying is this kid should be hanging out with THjr, not Jr and his brother.
    Lol just stop. When his personal life starts affecting his on court play then talk. In the meantime, let the kid live life and party till 4am in the OFF SEASON

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    Scrubs? The only scrub that I saw on that court was Chris Smith.

"It was Knicks DOMINATION at a secret pick-up game in NYC today -- when Carmelo Anthony and J.R. Smith went HAM on some NBA competition at a gym in the Big Apple"
    On SOME NBA competition...

See, I can do it too...

Welcome to the #tape

vCash
    I'm sorry, did I offend you?

Let me rephrase; Anyone who plays ball can look good against people who aren't really trying.

Is that better, pumpkin?

How do u know they weren't trying, this wasn't for no charity it really wasn't meant to be publicized, and I don't know about u, but when I play pickup games I'm playing my @$$ off, A lot of these guys are doing what they love, and that's play basketball. And as competitors they compete.

My little Pillsbury dough boy.
    Bottom feeder

vCash
    A pick up game thou lol

We need JR to beast this year thou

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lamzoka View Post

Sounds like maybe you're partying a little too much as well!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast