Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

My Eric Bledsoe rumors...Dead or Alive????

Battered, bruised and denied...I stand by my NBA acumen...
    Hopefully your mouths are big enough to eat a flock of crows....

================================================== =========
    We finally get some news on Eric Bledsoe. The Suns are reportedly trying to trade him. Possible destinations are the Pistons and Lakers.

ó NBA Bulletin (@TheNBABulletin) August 20, 2014

A lot of logistics have to be sorted for a trade to work out for the Lakers. Who is tradeable? What contracts can actually be traded? What does Phoenix want back in return?

One idea may be to place Steve Nash back in a place to where he succeeded the most, with the Phoenix Suns. Even with his $8 million dollar contract, the Lakers would need to find at least another $5 million or so to match the contract demands for Eric Bledsoe. Purely based on speculation, the Phoenix Suns may be interested in Jordan Hill. His $9 million dollar contract would be tough to swallow, but it only lasts for two years. It also sends Jordan Hill back to his college playing days, near the University of Arizona.

If the trade is Steve Nash and Jordan Hill for Eric Bledsoe, the Lakers financial plans for cap space change drastically. The current roster allows the Lakers a slot for a max contract at the end of the 2015 season. Even if they sign a player to the max during the summer of 2015, a second max contract slot opens up at 2016. Eric Bledsoe would eliminate the first contract slot.

The trade also opens up cap flexibility in the short-term for the Phoenix Suns. They also fill in a team need with added depth at power forward for Jordan Hill.

Eric Bledsoe is a dynamic guard. Heís an elite level athlete, able to breakdown his defenders on quickness, speed, and ball-handling. He needs more consistency behind the arc, but that didnít stop him from 35.7% behind the arc last season. During his last season as a Clipper, he shot 39.7% on half the number of attempts behind the arc.

The Lakers would have to fill in the center position with Robert Sacre, Carlos Boozer, and Ed Davis. It would also open up playing time for Julius Randle and Ryan Kelly.

Is Eric Bledsoe worth the money? Do you think the Lakers would pay the maximum for over four years to get him? Do you see Eric Bledsoe as a franchise player?

http://www.chatsports.com/los-angele...ade-2-10274517
    ...A Dynasty A Cometh... 1225

vCash
    I am sure that pistons will win,because they can send them Monroe and that is a sweet deal for them. It might happen that both players refuse to be traded and then we can go for them next year,if Lakers really want them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    I am sure that pistons will win,because they can send them Monroe and that is a sweet deal for them. It might happen that both players refuse to be traded and then we can go for them next year,if Lakers really want them.
    And that is why I told you we should not trade Randle at all and we can get Monroe and Bledsoe when they are free agents next year.

vCash
    Nope.

I'm pretty sure Hill has some restrictions when it comes to trading him.

vCash
    It's gonna be hard to trade him IF they want a quality big man in return. The rule of thumb is you don't trade good bigs for smalls. Then you add on bledsoe's injury issues that's a strike against the suns.

The lost boys

vCash
    Is he worth the money?...Most would agree that he is not for the simple fact that he is not franchise changing player let alone top 5 pg in the league. Would I like to see him play for the Lakers? Yes, absolutely we need an athletic pg that can also play defense. Would more than make up for the loss of Farmar. And yes I would dangle the 1st round pick from Houston and an expiring contract for him. Say Nash Hill or even Lin if they want to deal.

The 12 million seems a bit steep for him as I would have liked Isiah Thomas for 7 million but hey what's done is done. The way the Lakers have been missing out on some top tier talent concerns me and that's why I would not mind them taking a shot at him. Would be much more exiting for the Lakers to bring him in. Just don't see any assurances of westbrook or Durant coming to the Lakers. Something like K.Love deal could always happen and then the Lakers are sitting with their Dick in their hands. Time to make some other moves or just rebuild the team.
    [/IMG]

vCash
    Nah, you're still full of it.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    No chance

vCash
    Not gonna happen

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Very unlikely

Just stupid speculations as usual

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by soundjunkies2 View Post
    Nope.

not if the Lakers pick up the second year option... if they do that they can trade him wherever they want which is what the writer is saying would have to happen.

vCash
    Nope

vCash
    Misleading title. This is speculation, NOT a rumor.

vCash
    We need to quit acting like every future big time free agent is destined for the Lakers. If we can add a good player, and possibly get someone to take Nash, then we better be all over that. If we build a talented team, free agents will come

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by soundjunkies2 View Post
    Nope.

Lol that sig picture.

This is how we do it! I still believe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast