Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Bell and Blount charged with Possession Bell DUI

We are so ****ed

vCash
    ****kkkkk

vCash
    I would ****ing release both of them for this. How can you be so dumb so close to the season opener.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    I wouldn't be surprised if Blount is released. Don't think they can afford to release Bell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    I would ****ing release both of them for this. How can you be so dumb so close to the season opener.
    Yup, I agree. And the FO has the track record to so as well. Integrity before wins. And I'll be glad.

vCash
    The actual legal penalties aren't going be bad but Blount is this his second or third time getting caught? He will get a year if it's his third time and bell will get 4 games

vCash
    So stupid. Many, MANY athletes smoke weed, black or white. At this point, who ****in cares?

NFL has to be lenient with penalties. Sucks they got caught though. If you're smoking in a car, don't give cops a single reason to stop you. Simple rule.

vCash
    damn it man, such jackasses. Season is going to start soon too.

vCash
    If Bell gets more games than Ray Rice, Goodell should be forced out as commissioner.

vCash
    Dwayne Bowe only got 1 game...doubt it will be more than that for a 1st offense. (that we know of)

vCash
    They may not get punished by the league fora few weeks but the rooneys may suspended bell cut Blount knowing them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    They may not get punished by the league fora few weeks but the rooneys may suspended bell cut Blount knowing them
    I agree, although losing the combo of bell, blount would hurt so much. That is a dynamite combo right there which pushes us in to the upper tier or offensive weapons.

vCash
    This is both players first infraction at the NFL level. Blount was suspended in college, but that won't make any difference here.

As mentioned the Steelers do get rid of players with off-field issues, however they are also a team prided on second chances. No way they cut either of these guys unless this happens again. They will work with them on and off the field from now on. Look at guys like Holmes, Roethlisberger, etc.. that had multiple off-field issues. It wasn't until Holmes had his third issue that he was traded.

Even Hines Ward, who is looked at as the model player, had a DUI with the Steelers.

I think at most they get a game a piece. If they get more than Ray Rice then I will be livid.

All of that said though marijuana needs to be legalized already. I live in Denver and there is no difference between a person who gets **** faced with alcohol and someone who is high. Granted neither person should ever be behind a wheel, and that's the reason this pisses me off, but those who see weed as this huge problem, but don't care about alcohol are just out of touch.

vCash
    Blount has always worried me, ever since College. No denying his talent, but there has to be a reason why he's already with his 4th team since 2010.

Bell, being 22, he's our future, and hopefully he never screws up again. Just remember, 20 grams compared to 6 pounds in the trunk of a car with Bam Morris.
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    So he wasn't drinking and driving. It was all weed. Doesn't make it any less significant especially from an NFL standpoint but I really really hope they've learned. Maybe not so much Blount but hopefully this is a wakeup call for Bell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast