Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Gutless Official: Mike Carey

Did you see where official Mike Carey asked the NFL to not put him on any REDSKINS games since back before the 2006 season. What a F-In coward. If you request that in a REAL job you *** would be fired and replaced immediately.
    My question would be was Mike Carey purposely jobbing the REDSKINS in the games he officiated before 2006 since his little puckering vagina was sooooooooooo distraught over their team name? He's a classic moron with zero concept of reality and life in the real world. Godell should fire his useless *** asap!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    What a POS

White Sox & Redskins Forever

vCash
    I can't believe the NFL lets him get away with being a coward. So if Ed Hochuly said "I feel the Tampa Bay Bucs name is offensive to pirates and I don't think I can do their games anymore", the NFL has to meet his demands as well. Correct? The pussification in this country is out of control!!!!!!!

vCash
    Carey is the most annoying official in the league, anyways. The way he emphasizes who the penalty is on makes him seem like a colossal douchebag.

vCash
    I thought the rule was once the offseason is over theres no more talking about the name.

vCash
    Too bad he didn't go public about this when he was officiating. The ranks of announcers refusing to use racial slurs is increasing as well, with Greg Gumbel revealing he hasn't said the name in years. Of course, the problem here is people who refuse to use racial slurs rather than those who endorse and cheer their use. . . right?

As for "no talking" dream on. This will be a topic of discussion in society until the name is finally replaced. And what a terrible, awful, horrible change it will be. It could be as hard as switching from Bullets to Wizards! The horror.
    "There are many reasons the U.S. shouldn’t go to war with the Islamic State — and the best one may be because that is exactly what they want us to do." -- Dan Froomkin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Labgrownmangoat View Post
    Too bad he didn't go public about this when he was officiating. The ranks of announcers refusing to use racial slurs is increasing as well, with Greg Gumbel revealing he hasn't said the name in years. Of course, the problem here is people who refuse to use racial slurs rather than those who endorse and cheer their use. . . right?

As for "no talking" dream on. This will be a topic of discussion in society until the name is finally replaced. And what a terrible, awful, horrible change it will be. It could be as hard as switching from Bullets to Wizards! The horror.
    Go Redskins

Don't Be A Lemon, Be A Rosebud!

vCash
    If they switch the name to something as gay as the wizards I will quit watching football forever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Labgrownmangoat View Post

Your icon is the Duke Bluedevil. Their Devil mascot offends my religious mother.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shareeb_omac2 View Post
    Your icon is the Duke Bluedevil. Their Devil mascot offends my religious mother.
    If she's a blue devil, you may have a point. Otherwise, not so much.
    "There are many reasons the U.S. shouldn’t go to war with the Islamic State — and the best one may be because that is exactly what they want us to do." -- Dan Froomkin

vCash
    None of the players on the Redskins have red skin, so whats your point?

vCash
    Did you forget he had the call the won us our first playoff game since 1999? He did no jabbing. One of the fairest refs in the NFL.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
    Did you forget he had the call the won us our first playoff game since 1999? He did no jabbing. One of the fairest refs in the NFL.
    LMFAO! Ref Carey is a chickens**t coward. How'd we know you'd appreciate him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    If they switch the name to something as gay as the wizards I will quit watching football forever.
    I have my own feelings on the subject however...best response ever.

vCash

You're kind of an idiot because you're trolling and that takes a special kind of loser. It wasn't necessary for you to quote "no talking", not sure it added any value to your response. You are awarded no points and we are all dumber for having read your response, may God have mercy on your soul.

I actually think the name should eventually be changed and I'm aware that I'm in the minority among Redskins fans however you've made me second guess my thought process. This isn't being discussed in society you big dummy, it's being discussed by several talking heads on TV, some news outlets are covering both sides of the argument and football junkies like us discuss it. To say society is discussing is a huge overstatement.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast