Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking Back

vCash

Looking Back

I thought it'd be fun to make a Looking Back thread just to pass some time by while we wait for the NFL Season to start. The idea is to Look Back and think of a Single Catch, Trade, Draft Pick, Free Agent Signing etc... That you feel could have had a big impact on that Team either for the better or worse.

I'll start it off with this:

Looking back. Would the Dallas Cowboys have become a Dynasty in the 90's with out the Herschel Walker trade?

~ * ~ MINISTER OF DEFENSE ~*~

vCash
    I know he basically spiraled out wherever he went, but if it were me, I'd haved moved Garcia out of SF instead of Owens.

Went with a curveball situation since there are prety obvious catches and draftees that were part of the Niners history.

vCash
    The Good: 2007 NFL Draft always comes to mind. Had Al Davis listened to Lane Kiffen the Raiders end up Calvin Johnson and who knows what Millen does? Instead they take JaMarcus and the Lions end up with Megatron.

The Bad: Almost every other pick by Millen. More specifically the drafting of Charles Rogers. The Lions needed a wide out and get one. Unfortunately the very next pick was Andre Johnson. The thought of what could have potentially been Andre and Calvin Johnson makes me sad.

Catches: 23 Yards: 210 TDs: 1

vCash
    I would have kept Hutch

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    How about the pick of gabbert. Next pick after jj swatt.

Man jj watt on this dline probably would be sexy.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    A really good one would be trading rob johnson to the bills for a 1st and 4th. The 1st was Fred Taylor. 4th didnt pan out because of injuries

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    What if DeSean Jackson never returned that punt vs the Giants in 2010?

There you go thumper

vCash
    What if Johnny Manziel was never born?

vCash
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    If the Eagles would have drafted Williams over McNabb?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    The Good: 2007 NFL Draft always comes to mind. Had Al Davis listened to Lane Kiffen the Raiders end up Calvin Johnson and who knows what Millen does? Instead they take JaMarcus and the Lions end up with Megatron.

The Bad: Almost every other pick by Millen. More specifically the drafting of Charles Rogers. The Lions needed a wide out and get one. Unfortunately the very next pick was Andre Johnson. The thought of what could have potentially been Andre and Calvin Johnson makes me sad.
    My jaw dropped thinking of those two on the same team..

vCash
    The bad...thinking of how the Lions made Barry want to stop playing football altogether. Once they price themselves out of Suh, will Calvin decide he wants to stop losing too?

Another bad...building a dome in Detroit. Embrace the weather *****es!

vCash
    watching Welker drop that pass made me ****ing angry im ****ing pissed right now. ******* made that catch for like five years and drops the super bowl winning catch. **** him.

vCash
    What if Kyle Williams didn't fumble twice in the NFCCG? What if the refs called illegal contact/pass interference on that last pass to Crabtree in the endzone of the SB. What if Kap didn't throw that ball at Sherman in the last play of the NFCCG? The Niners could have won the SB 3 years in a row.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NickGB View Post
    Looking back. Would the Dallas Cowboys have become a Dynasty in the 90's with out the Herschel Walker trade?
    That whole 90s dynasty as well as the trade was Jimmy Johnson's doing. I think him forming a championship team was only a matter of time and the trade accelerated things. Of course the time span until he got fired by Jerry Jones may have been too short without the trade.

Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    Man jj watt on this dline probably would be sexy.
    JJ Watt would also look sexy in a pool by the cabanas with Bortles' girlfriend.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast