Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Bledsoe on the block

Apparently Bledsoe is now on the trading block and the Suns are discussing trade possibilities with other teams.

Where do you think he could land, what team do you feel Bledsoe could really help?
    I personally think a good spot for him would be with the bucks alongside Parker, Sanders, greek freak etc.

What do you all think is a good fit for him and what could the Suns possibly net in return for him ?

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articl...oe-318189.html

vCash
    Sacramento if they don't get Rondo

vCash
    the key here will be getting the potential trade parter and Bledsoe to agree to a long term deal. a deal the new team is wiling to pay, an offer Bledsoe willing to commit to long term.

if that isn't able to happen, Bledsoes trade value as a one year rental is much lower than suns fans would hope it would be.

who's willing to give Bledsoe more than Phoenix has just offered? and if there is a team then why haven't they already offered Bledsoe that contract themselves?

I don't think this happens, and I think the low ball offers start rolling in. he'll play out the year as a RFA unless Phoenix wants to take some mediocre package for him.

vCash
    i would say the knicks could def use him ... the problem is how much is he willig to sign and be traded for ... the suns were always high on shumpert so maybe a package of jose calderon shump and either outlaw or first could net them bledsoe and green ... maybe wishful thinking but i see it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    the key here will be getting the potential trade parter and Bledsoe to agree to a long term deal. a deal the new team is wiling to pay, an offer Bledsoe willing to commit to long term.

if that isn't able to happen, Bledsoes trade value as a one year rental is much lower than suns fans would hope it would be.

who's willing to give Bledsoe more than Phoenix has just offered? and if there is a team then why haven't they already offered Bledsoe that contract themselves?

I don't think this happens, and I think the low ball offers start rolling in. he'll play out the year as a RFA unless Phoenix wants to take some mediocre package for him.
    +1. He tried to play hardball with Phoenix and it backfired.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lkingratedr View Post
    i would say the knicks could def use him ... the problem is how much is he willig to sign and be traded for ... the suns were always high on shumpert so maybe a package of jose calderon shump and either outlaw or first could net them bledsoe and green ... maybe wishful thinking but i see it
    Wow.

vCash
    Anyway it makes sense for phoenix, too many good PGs on theif roster, by trading him they can fill some holes

vCash
    With his contract demands I don't see a team honestly that interested, not sure why his agent is so clueless .... Best case scenario for him appears to be for him to put his tail between his legs and coming crawling back

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lkingratedr View Post
    I am sorry what the ****? This would never happen. I would not give you Green for that garbage let alone add Bledsoe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post

the problem is that phx now has ennis, thomas, dragic ... Bledsoe (even as a sg) wont get the minutes he is use too. Specially if the Suns know he will bolt after next season.. so his trade value will go down further which is more bad news for Bledsoe.

He would be wise to accept a trade that PHX agrees to, in order to get some of the value he thinks he is worth. Perhaps on a shorter deal, that will give him leverage to become a free agent in the near future. if he goes back to phx it could prove to be deathtremental to his value because they will not have any reason to play him heavy minutes knowing he is just going to leave and they have plenty of talent at his spot so they will likely invest that time in younger players like ennis trying to develop him.

vCash
    I hope he goes East if they trade him. Too a mid-level playoff team. Make it a little more interesting.

vCash
    Phx needs another PF maybe Amare / Shump and a 1st . Bucks would be another good landing spot , Sac too . Phx training staff prob can help Amare again .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    With his contract demands I don't see a team honestly that interested, not sure why his agent is so clueless .... Best case scenario for him appears to be for him to put his tail between his legs and coming crawling back
    Thats why I suggested a team like the Bucks because they will want to surround Parker with talent and being a small market team that is not a favourable free agent destination, this could be their chance to add that talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Phx needs another PF maybe Amare / Shump and a 1st . Bucks would be another good landing spot , Sac too . Phx training staff prob can help Amare again .
    I can see Amare finishing his career with phx. He will be a huge expiring contract so that will give them alot of flexibility once he comes off the books as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    the problem is that phx now has ennis, thomas, dragic ... Bledsoe (even as a sg) wont get the minutes he is use too. Specially if the Suns know he will bolt after next season.. so his trade value will go down further which is more bad news for Bledsoe.

He would be wise to accept a trade that PHX agrees to, in order to get some of the value he thinks he is worth. Perhaps on a shorter deal, that will give him leverage to become a free agent in the near future. if he goes back to phx it could prove to be deathtremental to his value because they will not have any reason to play him heavy minutes knowing he is just going to leave and they have plenty of talent at his spot so they will likely invest that time in younger players like ennis trying to develop him.
    Yeah, Bledsoe should be open to opportunities where he has no competition in the backcourt on a team where he can showcase his value and raise his asking price for next off-season.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast