Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 226
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    32,734
    vCash
    1000

    Preseason Game 4: Giants 35, Jets 24

    Preseason Game 4









    MetLife Stadium
    Friday, August 22nd
    7:30 PM EST



    TV BROADCAST
    CBS 2 NY | Kickoff: 7:30 PM ET
    Play-by-Play: Ian Eagle
    Analysis: Greg Buttle
    Sideline: Otis Livingston

    GIANTS RADIO NETWORK
    Coors Light Giants Gameday begins at 6:35 PM

    WCBS 880 AM
    Play-by-Play: Bob Papa
    Analysis: Carl Banks
    Sideline: Howard Cross
    Pre/Postgame Hosts: Lance Medow, Jeff Feagles, John Schmeelk, and Paul Dottino




    Player to Watch
    #70 Weston Richburg, Center/Guard, 6-3 298 lbs

    This year's 2nd round pick is working his way up and now getting 1st team reps at RG in practice with Mosley struggling. Could see 1st team work against the Jets and earn his way to a starting spot.



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    32,734
    vCash
    1000

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    17,811
    vCash
    1500
    TC will play these guys in the 4th game if they don't look good this week, especially the offense. While we may be 1 game ahead of people, we're not ahead of anyone in terms of implementing and install schedule, as indicated by Eli that this will be the first semi-gameplan week.

    I'm glad they get at least a half to try to put something together, but I expect our offense to struggle vs that front 7. Muhammed Wilkerson and Sheldon Richardson are 2 of the best DLinemen in football. The other guys are good too.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    20,415
    vCash
    1187
    Show me something offense please, any update on prince or Odell beckham
    Last edited by xxplayerxx23; 08-19-2014 at 07:36 PM.
    3 time sim league Champion

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    20,415
    vCash
    1187
    Nvm I seen beckham news in the other thread :/
    3 time sim league Champion

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    32,734
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Show me something offense please, any update on prince or Odell beckham
    Prince didn't even get an MRI so he's fine, but probably won't do much until the week before the Lions game. They won't take chances in preseason with him.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    20,415
    vCash
    1187
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Prince didn't even get an MRI so he's fine, but probably won't do much until the week before the Lions game. They won't take chances in preseason with him.
    Yeah that makes sense for sure. Hopefully we look better offensively
    And get 100% healthy
    3 time sim league Champion

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    32,734
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Yeah that makes sense for sure. Hopefully we look better offensively
    And get 100% healthy
    Offense has barely been installed and in test mode. They haven't even truly game-planned. We'll see some for the Jets game. IF it looks like **** this week, then there's cause for a little concern, but they can still get rolling.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    17,811
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Offense has barely been installed and in test mode. They haven't even truly game-planned. We'll see some for the Jets game. IF it looks like **** this week, then there's cause for a little concern, but they can still get rolling.
    Its tough man. They definitely need to get something going, but by the same token, they're severely outmatched in the front 7 even if they play well. With somewhat of a gameplan in place, though, I'm confident they'll at least look better than they did last week
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    32,734
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Its tough man. They definitely need to get something going, but by the same token, they're severely outmatched in the front 7 even if they play well. With somewhat of a gameplan in place, though, I'm confident they'll at least look better than they did last week
    I know the Jets D is great, but I'll start worrying if they don't look good THIS week. So far, not concerned, except with Oline continuity, which I think will come together mid-season.

    What I'm not looking forward to is Prince being out and if they play Thurmond on the outside. He'll get burned a few times and then all the Chicken Littles will come out screaming how bad the defense is.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,952
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I know the Jets D is great, but I'll start worrying if they don't look good THIS week. So far, not concerned, except with Oline continuity, which I think will come together mid-season.

    What I'm not looking forward to is Prince being out and if they play Thurmond on the outside. He'll get burned a few times and then all the Chicken Littles will come out screaming how bad the defense is.
    Hearing Mcbride was across from DRC in practice.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    32,734
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Hearing Mcbride was across from DRC in practice.
    Beautiful. I mean I get it if they start Thurmond outside....its just preseason and may as well see what he can do out there, but this is just like T2; GREAT nickel CB, but there's just no reason to put him outside.

    And I love the depth we have now. If Prince doesn't play we get McBride who is someone I expected to be a starter before the DRC signing anyway. Then still have James.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    16,929
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Beautiful. I mean I get it if they start Thurmond outside....its just preseason and may as well see what he can do out there, but this is just like T2; GREAT nickel CB, but there's just no reason to put him outside.

    And I love the depth we have now. If Prince doesn't play we get McBride who is someone I expected to be a starter before the DRC signing anyway. Then still have James.
    Bowman isn't half bad either

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    32,734
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    Bowman isn't half bad either
    True. Looking great so far.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    32,734
    vCash
    1000
    Starters will play the first half (goal is 30 snaps).


Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •