Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

One step ahead, as usual

So as I take a look at our upcoming season, I thinks to myself. Gee, our receiving corps is made up of really fast, smallish guys. They are the ideal kind of receivers to deal with our own defense. And I continue thinking, about how a number of teams in the league are attempting to copy our defensive backfield, drafting or trading for bigger, stronger corners. Anyone want to place odds that the new trend in the NFL will be smaller, quicker receivers in a few years, after Carroll and Snyder have moved on?

This article inspired the post.
    I'm going to list ALEC in credits as associate producer of creating horrifying things for us to talk about -John Oliver

People who think the least powerful members of society are responsible for most of its problems are deluded, at best.

vCash
    I try to think that PC and JS helped me learn about the game of football. They have educated me greatly. I am getting better at seeing what's coming for Seattle and they have given me a vision for what a football team not necessarily should look like, but what a great team could look like.

I didn't see this coming. I kinda had a feeling of why we drafted Richardson but this goes a lot further. I understand that a lot of people want to copy what Seattle is doing, but I would have never expected that we would have a plan in place so early to overcome these copycats. Seattle is becoming one of the greatest FO we have seen. Every move is planned precisely and is executed magnificently. They have been and should continue to be 1 step ahead of EVERYONE.

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    Thanks for the read

3rd Trai Turner OG LSU

vCash
    Yeah all good points, but let's wait a few years before there are annotated to be one of the best FO of all time. Let's hope they can repeat and do it again and again.

vCash
    They put together the second youngest SB champions ever in very little time. I believe when the Steelers had the youngest team Noll was in his 6th year, PC was in his 4th year. That in itself should put them in consideration as one of the best. It's one of the greatest turnarounds ever. I think they deserve being called one of the great up incoming FO.

3rd Trai Turner OG LSU