Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Move the rays

vCash

Move the rays

i love my rays , was at the first game ever and the all of the first 4 game series rays vrs yankdees and even then never herd the trop like it was tonight , i understand the love for jeter but that was total yankdees crowd , seminole high school every kid i met was from new york so not to much of a surprise but most games there is more away team fans at the trop . retirement state might as well live up to it retire the rays to a city that will show them love because my rays deserve it . each year we put a team on the field that even new york detroit la and any other team outside oakland cant buy or build .
    to the rays fans real rays fans true devils i solute you all . i had a fav team b4 the rays was out, braves first then when the marlins came out i shut down my braves gear for marlins then went to rays cus thats where im from soon as usf was div2 i quit the cains cus this my city .
    does explain the rays winning record on the road for over 5 years they play 162 road games a year its nothing new .
    where all those fake rays fans from the world series now? ohh back with they ny hat on
    sorry for the rant go bucs lightning storm and my rays !!

vCash
    How about no.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    we put a team on the field that even new york detroit la and any other team outside oakland cant buy or build . oakland cant compare to the rays . and you four get about the marlins. do the rays need to move yes. where to tampa bay ,disney or just a new stadium close to where they are.marlins fan fist and rays second . im die hard from 93 and 98.

vCash
    an i live in tennessee