Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Trix signs with Cavs

I just wanted to take a minute to pay homage to Shawn Marion. He was vital to the Mavs title run and even though his offense was pretty bad this past year he still brought a ton of leadership. He was also very active in the community and during his time in Dallas has become one of my all time favorite Mavs. I will always have the image of him guarding Labron in the Finals and talking trash to Labron while bodying him up. We wouldn't have won that title without him on that team. I wish him the best (except when playing the Mavs) and glad his signed in the East instead of the West.

Here's hoping for a Mavs/Cave Finals this year.

vCash
    I will miss Shawn Marion's defense, but that's about it! He's getting old bro. I doubt the Cavs will win it all, but it looks like that is what they're trying to do if Kevin Love lands there too.

vCash
    Yea he's definitely old I just always limed what he brought to the team. I also think they will miss his locker room presence. The Mavs will still be ok with Dirk and Tyson being the main voices in the locker room but Marion's presence was huge.

vCash
    Great dude with an ugly shot. Just legendary. Losing another high flyer.

However... Who's going to replace him? Crowder or are we gone shopping again? Who's still available on the market?

vCash
    a dallas maverick legend for the last years so thx trix for your pice of the championship and wish you the best ..

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

What do the Mavs say???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyTyrael2 View Post
    Great dude with an ugly shot. Just legendary. Losing another high flyer.

However... Who's going to replace him? Crowder or are we gone shopping again? Who's still available on the market?
    Aminu will be Marion's replacement. I don't know a lot about Aminu's game but have read/heard he's a very good wing defender with limited offense. Basically a 23 year old version of what Marion is now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mavsman21 View Post
    I will miss Shawn Marion's defense, but that's about it! He's getting old bro. I doubt the Cavs will win it all, but it looks like that is what they're trying to do if Kevin Love lands there too.
    Agree