Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Marion commits to join Cavs

@ESPNSteinLine: ESPN sources say Shawn Marion has committed this weekend to sign with the Cavaliers

@ESPNSteinLine: Cavs can only offer minimum deal to Shawn Marion but sources say chance to play with LeBron and play for a title trumped all other offers

vCash

Marion commits to join Cavs

IMO his easiest road to a potential finals appearance. Any FA with title aspirations should stay away from the western conference

vCash
    Well, now Cleveland is stacked lol

Still think they need a little inside help though, but now I can believe people who want to put them over the Bulls

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

vCash
    Not everyday you get to play with LeBron. Smart move.

vCash
    How dare he not sign with Clippersfan86's beloved team! He did say everyone the clips are after always sign...haha

vCash
    Kyrie - Waiters - James - Love - Varejao starting is obviously solid. Dellavedova, Miller, Jones, Marion, Thompson and Hayward now mark some really solid depth. Still gotta get something better behind Varejao, but aside from that it's a pretty damn good team now. LeBron for executive of the year!

Getting Ray Ray still would help a ton. Miller probably is best of at the 3, and James Jones still shouldn't be getting big back up minutes in this league.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    I guess it is worth noting that Marion was pretty bad last year; by far his worst season ever. Still, as an 8th man or whatever he'll be it's obviously a nice move. And his three point shooting was the best it's been since the early 2000s, which obviously matters a good deal. I won't speak on his defense, but I'd imagine it's probably middle of the pack these days.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Good, go win a championship.
    Hey look everyone, it's "Vintage" Aaron Brooks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    Well, now Cleveland is stacked lol

Still think they need a little inside help though, but now I can believe people who want to put them over the Bulls
    I can't believe you think they can't beat the Bulls?!?!?!

vCash
    This is easily the best fit for him. I know he wanted to start and would have liked more money but playing for a contender was higher on his priority list. As a Mavs fan I'm actually sorry to see him go. During his time in Dallas he became one of my favorite all time Mavs. I wish him a ton of success (except when playing the Mavs of course) and hope he makes it back to the Finals. Would love to see a Mavs/Cavs NBA Finals.

vCash
    Players don't have pride anymore. Its pretty sad

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    I think he is still good on D not a 100% sure though, but that's what the cavs need

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    Players don't have pride anymore. Its pretty sad
    Elaborate. What "pride" should a 36 year-old Marion be showing? Sign with a ****** team just for the **** of it?

Come on now. Malone did it. Payton did it. Shaq's done it. Nash tried it. Finley tried it. Lewis, Battier, Miller, etc. Kevin Willis did it. Mitch Richmond did it. T-Mac tried. Chuck tried. Penny Hardaway tried like hell to get on the 2010 Heat.

And so on and so on.

Criticizing a 36 year old for going to help a great team is as as it gets.
    Last edited by ManRam; 08-17-2014 at 11:41 AM.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesTwinsWolve View Post
    How dare he not sign with Clippersfan86's beloved team! He did say everyone the clips are after always sign...haha
    Bro, let go of whatever personal vendetta you have. It's bad for your health. I never said "Everyone the Clippers are after always sign". I merely said... they get most of the free agents they pursue in recent years and it's true. The team has only lost out on probably 3-4 guys they were competing for. JR Smith, Marion and I'm forgetting the others. For example last year Granger/Davis both had multiple suitors... Clippers got both in the same week midseason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Elaborate. What "pride" should a 36 year-old Marion be showing? Sign with a ****** team just for the **** of it?

Come on now. Malone did it. Payton did it. Shaq's done it. Nash tried it. Finley tried it. Lewis, Battier, Miller, etc. Kevin Willis did it. Mitch Richmond did it. T-Mac tried. Penny Hardaway tried like hell to get on the 2010 Heat.

And so on and so on.

Criticizing a 36 year old for going to help a great team is as as it gets.
    I don't quite agree. For example with Clippers he'd have a bigger role and at least a puncher's chance at the title as well. But at least he wouldn't be riding the coat-tails of one of the best players ever as his back up. It seems a bit desperate.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast