Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corner cuts

vCash

Corner cuts

Can we please list all decent corners that could be in trouble of being cut. To start I've seen reports champ bailey could be in trouble.

vCash
    always been a rumor that jonathan joseph could be on the chopping block
    twitter.com/heymangold

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mrnclss View Post
    always been a rumor that jonathan joseph could be on the chopping block
    Performance or salary?

vCash
    Last night was god aweful but dee should be out there week one, Allen did get toasted but u gotta cut him some slack covers aj green first ever time playing corner.... Let's keep listing some cbs that could be cut cause we need one!

vCash
    It's better then it looked last night, but you CANNOT have any faith in these guys staying on the field with injury history of both Patterson and Milliner........and McDougle (pre-done for year)

Can we pull Jabari Greer off ESPN? I don't think he's retired. He was solid CB (not stud) for a long time in New Orleans, no?

vCash
    Do you think it would be a bad idea to put Powell or possibly even Ivory on the trade block to see if we can get a CB in return?

I dont know how much we'd get in return for either of those two, but we have 4 good RBs, so I don't think Richardson being the 3rd RB on our depth chart is a bad thing. He'd be a good backup on other teams.

vCash
    For some reason I wouldn't have a problem getting rid of ivory instead of powell. . I always liked powell a day he a jets grown guy..As long as we get a top corner OLB or WR for him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Performance or salary?
    Both. That team is in rebuild mode and him and Andre are the only "blue chips" they got to do anything with...

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS TURN! View Post
    For some reason I wouldn't have a problem getting rid of ivory instead of powell. . I always liked powell a day he a jets grown guy..As long as we get a top corner OLB or WR for him
    Ivory would net more IMO and Powell is good but not great in any category.

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Powell does very thing pretty well - catch, rush, blitz pick up. He also busts his behind all the time. I love that kid.

He's undervalued.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by POCKETROCKETS View Post
    Powell does very thing pretty well - catch, rush, blitz pick up. He also busts his behind all the time. I love that kid.

He's undervalued.
    Exactly he doesn't do one specific thing great.. but he does everything pretty dam close to it.. He always seems to get 5+ yards when touching the bsll.. and he never gives up on a play

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS TURN! View Post
    Exactly he doesn't do one specific thing great.. but he does everything pretty dam close to it.. He always seems to get 5+ yards when touching the bsll.. and he never gives up on a play
    Yeah, so I wouldn't have an issue with trading Ivory if we can get a solid CB in return. Don't know exactly who would be a fit though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    Both. That team is in rebuild mode and him and Andre are the only "blue chips" they got to do anything with...
    Maybe they can package both our way

vCash
    Lions cut Drayton Florence

vCash
    Champ Bailey on bubble in NO...all old vets at this point

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast