Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Surprise team of the 2014 season?

This team was plus 9 in the all important sacks/sacked stat, they were plus 3 in the very important TO margin. They were 19th on off and 10th on the D.

A 6-10 team they lost two games in OT, and lost to NE 21-23. They could have easily been 9-7 and were without their starting QB for six games.

Yep...The Buffalo Bills.

No not a fan of theirs or even the AFC, I'm a Ninrer fan. I just can see them turning it around this season, a 10-6 seems very realistic, if Manuel can stay upright and Watkins is the real deal, no team in the league has more offensive weapons with home run ability.

vCash
    Hope so. This is the most deep/talented team we've had since our last playoff appearance, even without Kiko. All really depends on Manuel though. If he can't succeed with the weapons he has now then they'll have to start looking for another QB.

vCash
    Bills were my sleeper team even without the stats. tons of weapons on that offense but its al lon Manuel to stay healthy and lead the way. i think they can win 8-9 games and fight for a WC spot.

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 25 Yards: 429 TD: 4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CCRider View Post
    This team was plus 9 in the all important sacks/sacked stat, they were plus 3 in the very important TO margin. They were 19th on off and 10th on the D.

A 6-10 team they lost two games in OT, and lost to NE 21-23. They could have easily been 9-7 and were without their starting QB for six games.

Yep...The Buffalo Bills.

No not a fan of theirs or even the AFC, I'm a Ninrer fan. I just can see them turning it around this season, a 10-6 seems very realistic, if Manuel can stay upright and Watkins is the real deal, no team in the league has more offensive weapons with home run ability.

Not with johnson gone and Detroit has way more home run ability in my opinion then anyone else.

Edit: Also the NE game, everyone in the AFC East plays each other extremely tight, as does pretty much every other division opponents across the league.
    Boston Sports!!

vCash
    Interesting. I've got the Bills finishing bottom 10, along with Cleveland, and CLE licking their lips at the talent they get to draft next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox47 View Post
    Not with johnson gone and Detroit has way more home run ability in my opinion then anyone else.

Edit: Also the NE game, everyone in the AFC East plays each other extremely tight, as does pretty much every other division opponents across the league.
    C.J. Spiller is one of the 3/4 fastest backs in the league, then they have trackster Sammy Watkins, Robert Woods and Olympian Marquis Goodwin. If those 4 teamed up in a 4x1 who is beating them in the NFL?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by North Yorker View Post
    Hope so. This is the most deep/talented team we've had since our last playoff appearance, even without Kiko. All really depends on Manuel though. If he can't succeed with the weapons he has now then they'll have to start looking for another QB.
    Everything depends on Manuel, he does have the team around him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Interesting. I've got the Bills finishing bottom 10, along with Cleveland, and CLE licking their lips at the talent they get to draft next year.
    I agree about Cleveland, you need a leader, they will be debating theirs too long.

I like that top 10 defense and those 57 sacks the Bills had. And the fact they won th TO battle. Those are the stats that matter.

vCash
    I feel like we say this about the bills and browns every year lol

vCash

vCash
    I like the talent the Bills have, i am just not sold on Manuel and their coaches yet.

vCash
    I like what the Bills have. I have them as the surprise team as well. A lot could potentially go wrong with them too, there's some question marks.
    2014 PSD Mock NFL Draft Baltimore Ravens
    Round 1: S HaHa Clinton-Dix
    Round 2: WR Allen Robinson
    Round 3: OT Jack Mewhort
    Round 3: RB Bishop Sankey
    Round 4: CB Victor Hampton
    Round 4: ILB Preston Brown
    Round 5: ILB Avery Williamson
    Round 6: WR Ryan Grant

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    I feel like we say this about the bills and browns every year lol
    I saw Cookie Gilchrist and Elbert "Golden Wheels" Dubenion becomes the teams first 1000 yard rusher/receiver. First time I've ever said.....Bills a surprise team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CCRider View Post
    I agree about Cleveland, you need a leader, they will be debating theirs too long.

I like that top 10 defense and those 57 sacks the Bills had. And the fact they won th TO battle. Those are the stats that matter.
    Arent the Bills changing defensive schemes? Curious to see how that affects their defense.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    Arent the Bills changing defensive schemes? Curious to see how that affects their defense.
    They also have lost two key players from that D. One hurt and one went to the Saints.

My team would be Tampa. Just love what they have done this off season, not as much on their draft but overall. Depends on QB play like any team.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast