Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

Can the Knicks turn it around and return to 54 wins like during '12-'13

"ok now just to break this down

first we upgraded our pg position and added youth and depth last year when Tyson went down we had nobody around him jr also was hurt early on and timmy was still a rook and nervous early on amare was hurt early on and put on a minutes limit kmart was hurt all year we literally only had shump melo bargs and felton we started out 3 and 13 and still finished 1 game out of the playoffs that alone is crazy

jc larkin prigs
    shump timmy
    melo jr
    amare bargs
    dalembert smith

that team right there is a huge up grade over what we had last year while we did down grade on defense we significantly upgraded our pg position I even think larkin will be a good back up but more important whats flying under the radar is potentially if timmy improves from his rookie year which he has looked great in sl so far and bargs can find his game with jr and Jason smith we could be a very deep team we could end up having one of the best benches in the nba

now 37 45 is a joke

my realistic prediction is 50 wins'"
    Last edited by FriedTofuz; 08-16-2014 at 02:43 AM.
    Try staring at this picture for more than a minute without getting a headache

vCash
    The east is so wide open, that even if rondo was healthy, Boston would be the 4th seed.

vCash
    no

vCash
    the knicks are going 82 and 0 and sweeping san Antonio in the finals

amare stoudamire will win comeback player of the year mvp and defensive player of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Jared Dudley>>>>>>Melo.

vCash
    Dang bro, thats a lot of firepower ^ LOL

But no I dont think they can.

HE'S BAAAAACK!

vCash
    why not?
    Last edited by FriedTofuz; 08-16-2014 at 02:58 AM.

7. 08-16-2014, 02:40 AM
    Reason
    Baiting - SFrush90

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FriedTofuz View Post
    well the rest of the knicks forum thinks so...
    lmao 1 or 2 people said we'd win 50 games bro half of the forum thinks we are going to be a 8th seed and the other half like me thinks we can win the division

lmao you created a thread bcuz I exposed the raptors for what they are overrated and only won bcuz of a weak division and conference people check out these stats

vs the east 32 20

vs below 500 teams 32 9

vs the atl division 11 5

ther is your proof

Jared Dudley>>>>>>Melo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    lmao 1 or 2 people said we'd win 50 games bro half of the forum thinks we are going to be a 8th seed and the other half like me thinks we can win the division

lmao you created a thread bcuz I exposed the raptors for what they are overrated and only won bcuz of a weak division and conference people check out these stats

vs the east 32 20

vs below 500 teams 32 9

vs the atl division 11 5

ther is your proof
    3rd best record in the nba after the rudy gay trade starting at 6-12.
    Bye.

vCash
    well before our disaster of a season we won 54 games and even this year we were 2 and 2 against both the raos and nets and the fact is we have melo who is by far the best player in our division he is currently a superstar unlike dwill Livingston and kidd saved your season if hollins was such a great coach why did he get fired he's ok but he's no thibs if anything he is a slight upgrade over kidd who I think did a good job getting the nets to the 2nd rd kg is who is going to cover derons man on d im not going to waste my time on the craptors bro just read my post in this thread

the fact is tbh our division is a joke nobody in our division is a powerhouse 45 games might win our division this year if you think the nets are contenders your

vCash
    3rd best record in the nba after the rudy gay trade starting at 6-12.
    Bye.
    bcuz they beat bad teams

Jared Dudley>>>>>>Melo.

vCash
    now the knicks have melo jc and a healthy amare in the starting 5 that's a pretty good starting 5 but the knicks imo should have jr smith come off of the bench along with timmy jr that alone is enough firepower for our bench but we also have larkin who was the 18th pick last year and we have bargs Jason smith acy and alridge as bigs for our bench

so like I said on paper we are the best team in that division
    Last edited by FriedTofuz; 08-16-2014 at 02:53 AM.

vCash
    well before our disaster of a season we won 54 games and even this year we were 2 and 2 against both the raos and nets and the fact is we have melo who is by far the best player in our division he is currently a superstar unlike dwill Livingston and kidd saved your season if hollins was such a great coach why did he get fired he's ok but he's no thibs if anything he is a slight upgrade over kidd who I think did a good job getting the nets to the 2nd rd kg is who is going to cover derons man on d im not going to waste my time on the craptors bro just read my post in this thread

the fact is tbh our division is a joke nobody in our division is a powerhouse 45 games might win our division this year if you think the nets are contenders your
    why did you quote me I think it's time for you to take a nap bro

Jared Dudley>>>>>>Melo.

vCash
    Knicks have melo the raptors have bigger question marks then us outside of val lowry ross derozan Vasquez lou they don't have much talent and more important they are very weak at the 4 if amare stays healthy we are deep at the 4 with bargs smith and acy even melo could play spot minutes there against them I think the knicks play big against teams like the craptors

but now lets realize why kidd wanted to tank to play the raps casey is not a great coach he's a defense first guy like woody is and the raptors run a lot of iso and take bad shots val is a good player but he isn't an offensive player they have no post player to get them an easy basket Monroe would make the raptors the best team in our division but they don't have him or a player like him[/QUOTE]

why are people overrating the raps

http://theknicksblog.com/knicks/thek...yons-stops-by/

you guys should listen to this knicks podcast they are pretty much saying what im saying that we should win our division and the craptors are overrated[/QUOTE]

again the raps were 11 5 in the atl 32 20 in the east and 32 9 vs below 500 teams

now jr smith won 6th man of the year

timmy nba all rookie first team

amare if healthy would be the 3rd best player on the raptors

jc just was a major part of a 49 win team who took the champs to a game 7

shump is a good defender who could slow down derozan he could even cover lowry

bargs is capable of putting up 18 ppg

dalembert was a major part of the mavs team also and he looked good against the champs

the only problem with the knicks is health if everybody is healthy we are the team to beat in the atlantic
    Last edited by FriedTofuz; 08-16-2014 at 02:54 AM.

vCash
    mods can close this I think I made a raptors fan go

Jared Dudley>>>>>>Melo.

16. 08-16-2014, 02:52 AM
    Reason
    Baiting - SFrush90

vCash
    Knicks winning basketball games is a joke.

Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast