Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

What is going on with our rookies - Jalen Saunders Car Accident.

We're falling apart at the seams.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/arti...a-e6f7bb53f9ee

Hope he is okay.

vCash
    It doesnt sound to be serious, as other reports claim it is precautionary...but it certainly is not a good thing.

I hope he is OK, for him more than for us, but for us to.

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Crazy shite. I thought the same when I saw the headline.

My Minions
    Prepare for the rain.

vCash
    Hopefully nothing serious.

I was in a car accident last year. I thought I was fine and declined the hospital visit. Woke up next morning and my hand was a balloon. Torn ligaments in my hand.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Hopefully nothing serious.

I was in a car accident last year. I thought I was fine and declined the hospital visit. Woke up next morning and my hand was a balloon. Torn ligaments in my hand.
    Jeez get well soon Larry

vCash
    Interesting - Turns out it wasn't a car accident. It was believed to be a 'medical incident', according to Florham Park Police.

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/201...t_say_why.html
    Last edited by POCKETROCKETS; 08-18-2014 at 11:48 AM. Reason: I read mental - but it said medical. woops

vCash
    So does anyone know what's going on yet, or if he will be playing week 1?

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    So does anyone know what's going on yet, or if he will be playing week 1?
    Yes. The Jets said that he returned to action today and will play in Thursdays game against the Eagles. He's gonna make the team and will be our PR. Hakim is our KR.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by k3n2s1 View Post
    Yes. The Jets said that he returned to action today and will play in Thursdays game against the Eagles. He's gonna make the team and will be our PR. Hakim is our KR.
    Good, glad he is ok...he could be our Edelman

vCash
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN 18m
    Rex Ryan says that Jalen Saunders did indeed suffer a seizure during that car accident #nyj

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."