Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Kobe says Cleveland making same mistake Charlotte made with him

http://www.slamonline.com/nba/kobe-b...aking-mistake/

In reference to Wiggins trade. The difference is the Lakers werent contenders. Nor Charlotte.

vCash
    Love is better than Vlade, but I do think the trade is a mistake for CLE.

Love is injury prone and a poor defender. CLE has enough offense with LBJ, Irving and Waiters.

Wiggins could be a star two way player for 10-12 years and could end up being better than Love anyway... and Bennett is still a good prospect.

They are also losing depth.

If Wiggins pans out CLE could have been in a position to be dominant for a long time, even after LBJ retires.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post

Love is injury prone and a poor defender. CLE has enough offense with LBJ, Irving and Waiters.

Wiggins could be a star two way player for 10-12 years and could end up being better than Love anyway... and Bennett is still a good prospect.

If Wiggins pans out CLE could have been in a position to be dominant for a long time, even after LBJ retires.
    I agree with wiggins potential, but Lebron is 30 with a lot of mileage. I think the most prudent move for them is to go for the already allstar player. Loves defense is worrisome, but so is Irvings, so theyd need more effort from everyone. itd be a shame if they have another Hickson-Amare scenario if Wiggins doesn't pan out.

vCash
    I don't think LeBron goes there without a winky wink that Love is on the way. So you kind of have to evaluate the decision that way.

vCash
    For those who want to contest the winky wink, do you honestly think Love mentioning young prospects Irving and Waiters while leaving out the last 2 years #1 picks was a coincidence?

vCash
    And charlotte did the best they could considering Kobe said he wouldn't play there so don't draft him.
    You know you forced your way out, its been known for years, just keep your mouth shut.

vCash
    I was also looking forward to seeing LBJ with a group of young talented players, now it's shaping up to be another super team around Lebron.

vCash
    The difference here is Kobe forced his way out of charlotte, and Love is a million times better than Divac

I Love My Team. I Love My City.
    We Are The KnicksTape.

vCash
    For the next 5 years, Cleveland made the right decision. For the 5 after that, obviously not.

It's all about LeBron's window.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post

Wiggins is all potential. If you are betting, you bet the under that he will be as good as Love. Only so many players are top 5-8 players through their primes.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    He just wants Love in L.A

And we all know that Kobe muscled his way to L.A (not publicly though)

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    They are trying to win now with Love and Wiggins is far from a sure thing. If Wiggins turns out to be a multiple all star type player and the Cavs end up not winning a title then you can say it was a major mistake. The Cavs should win within the next 5 years though with a prime Lebron, a prime Love, and a prime Kyrie. Might not happen right away but it will eventually happen (unless a major injury occurs).

vCash
    yeah right kobe, we all know you forced your way to LA - i hate how he tries to deny it.
    "My hate for this clown grows every second when he speaks and I'm eating I put my food down because I don't want to throw up it's sickning." - BklynKnicks3

Legendary stuff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    They are trying to win now with Love and Wiggins is far from a sure thing. If Wiggins turns out to be a multiple all star type player and the Cavs end up not winning a title then you can say it was a major mistake. The Cavs should win within the next 5 years though with a prime Lebron, a prime Love, and a prime Kyrie. Might not happen right away but it will eventually happen (unless a major injury occurs).
    cept Irving hasn't reached his prime yet and Love is about to enter his. Thats the scary part. Irving has the ability to become a superstar as well - he has the tools and we've seen parts of it over the last two seasons on what he can do on the court. Wiggins is like a 4-6 year wait into his prime.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Wiggins is all potential. If you are betting, you bet the under that he will be as good as Love. Only so many players are top 5-8 players through their primes.
    Though with the caveat you even believe Love is that good...

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast