Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Has Vince Carter beat father time?

Interesting read: http://www.balldontstop.com/vince-ca...t-father-time/

Remember a few years back when everyone was bashing on him for being such a waste of talent. Now he is entering his 17th year in the L.

vCash
    nobody beats father time but he certainly has been one of the best in terms of changing his game to prolong his career. i think he will be a great fit in Memphis, a sleeper team out west for sure.

vCash
    He's aged very well. When he was with phoenix and Orlando I thought he was pretty ****** and almost done. But in a smaller role he has thrived

vCash

Has Vince Carter beat father time?

I think he can be just as effective as he was in Dallas. The frontcourt receives so much attention he should have plenty of space to work

vCash
    2 VC threads on the NBA forum first page??.. Love it

[I]Originally Posted by mightybosstone:

I would argue that Harden is a much better player offensively today than Kobe was in those years he played with Shaq...
    Howard is also a better defensive center today than Shaq ever was.

vCash
    To answer the thread though. Even I am surprised he's still producing so well and still good let alone even still around ...its crazy to think he's 37..he really looks like he's 32-33 out there max. He's found a way to stay young..

All this coming from a guy who was all about banging his body up in the paint and dunking..the fact he's an elite 3 pt shooter now is unreal and deserves a hell of a lot of respect

I would argue that Harden is a much better player offensively today than Kobe was in those years he played with Shaq...

vCash
    He's been Dennis Scott the last 5 years.
    Last edited by ShawnKemp; 08-15-2014 at 01:28 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrfadeawayJB View Post
    I think he can be just as effective as he was in Dallas. The frontcourt receives so much attention he should have plenty of space to work
    I think it is a good pick up for the griz. They don't really have many shooters.

vCash
    What I want to know is how much does his inspired play at such an advanced age start to chip away at some of the black eyes earlier in his career....

"It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

vCash
    I once helped VC at work. By help, I mean said hi how are you, rang him up, and told him to have a great day.

EVERYBODY RELAX, I'M BACK!

vCash
    Steroids

vCash
    I still have my purple Toronto Raptors VC jersey... my very first sports jersey, actually. I'd say he's done pretty well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz:28929751
    What I want to know is how much does his inspired play at such an advanced age start to chip away at some of the black eyes earlier in his career....
    If I comprehended what you said right...I think just one more year here, with a new team would solidify him as a hard worker and having love for the game.

However I think the play already has significantly removed past bad reps for many

vCash
    I'll always be a huge fan of him, but he sucked in Orlando.
    Youngest GM in the league.

vCash
    I will always credit him for being THE guy that got me addicted to hoops. His dunk contest is stuff of legend. He had his questionable moments but instead of going the AI route, he embraced the smaller roles with age and has thrived in them, giving himself major brownie points in the perception of the hoops public as a result.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast