Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Is there a single fan here who thinks their team got worse this offseason?

Over the off season there's been a lot of posts where people talk about how their team has strengthened and will be better and/or have a winning season because of it. "We signed so and so, we will obviously be better in that area and if you say otherwise you are dumb." "We got so and so coach, he can't be any worse." "We got rid of old guys, the young guys are hungrier and more talented which will lead to a better record." "We had injuries last year, we will be healthier this season."

Obviously these things can't happen for every team. Does anyone here truly believe their team is worse off now than they were at the end of last season and will end with a worse record than last year? Seriously.....anyone? I'm just wondering if someone exists.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    Yes, Seattle. I think a lot of fans are underselling the loss of Giacomini and Tate. Two big role players, also lost a ton of depth on the D-line. With that said I still like our chances of repeating though.
    Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners Los Angeles Clippers Anaheim Ducks

Tweet me @Spencerrw3
    Go Hawks

vCash
    Just noticed I passed my 1k post mark whoooo!
    Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners Los Angeles Clippers Anaheim Ducks

Tweet me @Spencerrw3
    Go Hawks

vCash
    No not the Bucs, I think they have to be better even if its only one more win. Seahawks(only because they would have to repeat), Raiders, Eagles, Cowboys, Panthers fans need to rethink haha.

vCash
    Seattle lost depth, but resigned all their young stars. A lot was lost though, so I wouldn't be surprised if we regressed... But I also believe with a healthy Harvin and our young stars getting better we COULD be better as well. Hard to tell.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    I think SF came out level. We're going to be likely less good on D for a good part of the year than weve been the last few years, but I think with health and additions the offense has gotten a few ticks better. Next year could be more telling if Gore and Justin Smith are gonna hang them up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sixers247 View Post
    No not the Bucs, I think they have to be better even if its only one more win. Seahawks(only because they would have to repeat), Raiders, Eagles, Cowboys, Panthers fans need to rethink haha.
    You think the Raiders got worse? I'd love it to be true, but I think they might've been one of the most improved from where they were last year. I do think the Pats got better, but I don't believe they're going to be quite as good as many on here are expecting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    Over the off season there's been a lot of posts where people talk about how their team has strengthened and will be better and/or have a winning season because of it. "We signed so and so, we will obviously be better in that area and if you say otherwise you are dumb." "We got so and so coach, he can't be any worse." "We got rid of old guys, the young guys are hungrier and more talented which will lead to a better record." "We had injuries last year, we will be healthier this season."

Obviously these things can't happen for every team. Does anyone here truly believe their team is worse off now than they were at the end of last season and will end with a worse record than last year? Seriously.....anyone? I'm just wondering if someone exists.
    Well our backup QB spot got a lot worse. One injury to Stafford and the Lions will be A LOT worse than they were last year.

Catches: 19 Yards: 171 TDs: 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Well our backup QB spot got a lot worse. One injury to Stafford and the Lions will be A LOT worse than they were last year.
    Meh name me a team that can lose a starting qb and truly compete?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Jets

vCash
    The Bears.

67%, 8.2 YPA, 13 TD/1 INT
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    The Bears.

against worse teams but there was plenty of drop off Plus I mean anyone can throw jump balls duh

vCash
    The Bears.

I thought the irony of who posted that was so ****ing perfect.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    The jags. Henne to bortles probably is an improvement

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    The jags. Henne to bortles probably is an improvement
    we'll see about that tonight

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast