Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Parsons with Jenner Girl

I know some of you are still heart broken over Chandler Parsons leaving for Dallas. However, I think this is purely a blessing in disguise. While he was in Houston he started his transformation into something more than a basketball player. He began a modeling career and started hanging out with some questionable people. I have no problem with making as much money as you can while you can, but we are all more interested in him as a basketball player not in GQ. Apparently Kendall Jenner, is now his girlfriend, linked to the Kardashian's and a high school drop out, he sure knows how to pick them. I'm curious as to whether or not this changes your opinion on Parson's and do you think these relationships and poor decisions will hurt his game next season. Kris Humphries, Reggie Bush, Lamar Odom and a slew of others have all been linked to that Kardashian clan and none of them have had productive seasons since.

vCash
    I don't usually care that much about players' actions off the court as long as what they do is legal and they don't make complete idiots out of themselves. But I have to say that Parsons' actions in the last couple of months have really disappointed. In terms of his personal life, I wish him the best of luck in his life and his endeavors. But in terms of his athletic achievements, I hope he loses every single game he plays while wearing a Mavs jersey and regrets signing that contract.

vCash
    I could care less what he or any other player does with his personal life as long as, as MBT stated, it is not illegal or
    immoral. If the player is a member of the Rockets as long as he is performing on the court then I could care less what
    he does off the court, for the most part. In regards to Parsons, I have no ill will toward him and if i attend a Rockets/Mavs
    game this year I won't boo him like many others will. I won't cheer him either as I reserve my cheers for those that play
    for the Rockets. I hated the Mavs before Parsons joined them and I hate the Mavs now. They are, to me, the most hated
    team in the NBA and now that they have one of our former players it just ramps up the rivalary, which I love as I think
    rivalries are what make sports great.

vCash
    I just think we may have dodged a bullet with this prima donna.

vCash
    I don't care about who he dates, and I've never seen a single episode (or scene) of any Kardashian show. But I'll have to say that K's are successful at what they do (I hear), so what's really wrong with them?

I wish Parson's the best. His shaven head to help cheer up that young cancer patient was a really cool thing to do. (and my wife still thinks he's the best looking NBA player, so why should I fault him for trying to make money off his looks?)

OTOH, I never thought his game looked that great. He did a little of everything, but was his defense stellar (ask Lillard), was his 3 pt shooting great (nope), was his shooting great (flat low arcing shots), did he lead his team and keep them together? Nope. So, he's a good player, but how much the Rockets miss him depends mostly on Ariza's 3pt shooting%.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JetRocketAngel View Post
    I don't care about who he dates, and I've never seen a single episode (or scene) of any Kardashian show. But I'll have to say that K's are successful at what they do (I hear), so what's really wrong with them?

I wish Parson's the best. His shaven head to help cheer up that young cancer patient was a really cool thing to do. (and my wife still thinks he's the best looking NBA player, so why should I fault him for trying to make money off his looks?)

OTOH, I never thought his game looked that great. He did a little of everything, but was his defense stellar (ask Lillard), was his 3 pt shooting great (nope), was his shooting great (flat low arcing shots), did he lead his team and keep them together? Nope. So, he's a good player, but how much the Rockets miss him depends mostly on Ariza's 3pt shooting%.
    This. We know what Ariza brings to the table on defense, if he can shoot like he did last year, we'll be really, really fine.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    He also fell in love with the pump fake than actually shooting the ball last season. I think as his career goes on the back spasms will cause him more harm than good. Keep in mind he was a 4 year player at Florida, so he's got more miles on his body than most his age.

vCash
    Couldn't care less about Parsons dating life and the kardashians. Only thing I have watched which involved one of them is Kim's sex tape.

vCash
    Dayum... new Ferrari, huge contract, and Kendall Jenner?

Talk about all the pieces falling into place.

Honestly... out of that whole family, she's the least corrupted so far - but that's always subject to change.

vCash
    Okay, I just saw that Kendall Jenner is 5'10". Not too bad. What's the shortest girl an NBA guy would marry/have kids with? Just curious. I wonder what the average height of NBA wives is...