Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Christmas Day...

Alright guys December 25, 2014, your Miami HEAT against the Cleveland Cavaliers. The long awaited return of Mr LBJ. If you were at the game do you give him a standing ovation? Boo him? The atmosphere will be insane that's for sure.

I for one appreciate all he's done for us, but man did he do us dirty keeping us in the dark and holding our franchise hostage. At this moment I'm indifferent. Idk how I'd react to be quite honest. So what kind of reception do you guys think he'll receive from the triple a crowd? How would you receive him if you were at the game?
    “Those who hate most fervently must have once loved deeply; those who want to deny the world must have once embraced what they now set on fire.”

vCash
    I too appreciate what he's contributed to this franchise and city but he's playing for the opposition now and no one ignores Pat's emails and texts. NO ONE!

Boo that man!!!!!

vCash
    Of course people will boo and they have every right to. If I was at the game I'd boo when they announce his name or if he has the ball.

But I just hope it doesn't become a spectacle with stupid chants and people holding lame signs or wearing dedicated t-shirts just for attention or their own quick 5 second camera just to say "Yay! I got on tv". I hope fans also don't treat a potential win like it's the Superbowl when it really means nothing.

vCash
    I will be there and I will be booing LeBron James, but not because of what he did to us. Not because of him not texting wade or bosh or riley or whatever.

I will simply boo him for the fact that hes not on our team anymore. We boo players on the Grizzlies and Pelicans for no reason, why would we cheer a Cavs players? We're HEAT fans... and he's not on the HEAT

vCash
    When he gets introduced he needs to get a standing ovation. Once the game starts of course you boo him.

My American Hero

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Baller View Post
    When he gets introduced he needs to get a standing ovation. Once the game starts of course you boo him.
    im sorry but to me this shows how soft this country has become. LEBRON LEFT. We didnt trade him or not want him back. HE LEFT. BOO THAT MAN.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy77 View Post
    im sorry but to me this shows how soft this country has become. LEBRON LEFT. We didnt trade him or not want him back. HE LEFT. BOO THAT MAN.
    Yeah its soft to give me the best 4 years of basketball I will probably ever see in my lifetime and win this city 2 titles and bring us to the finals 4 straight years. Once the game starts yes you should boo him but before the game there is no reason not to applaud him

My American Hero

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

vCash
    Yeah its soft to give me the best 4 years of basketball I will probably ever see in my lifetime and win this city 2 titles and bring us to the finals 4 straight years. Once the game starts yes you should boo him but before the game there is no reason not to applaud him
    I agree with you. The man did so much for the HEAT franchise in a short time. He deserves some respect and appreciation. I am however a little salty about him taking eleven days to decide to return to the Cavs, when he was decided all along.

Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin
    vCash
    Its going to be largely uneventful.

Serious.

Overhyped as it is already.

This isn't like when LBJ left Cleavland and they where burning Jerseys.

Only thing that was being burned down here where caja Chinas to make lechon.

vCash
    he didnt give you ****. Your team was successful. He was a part of it. Sorry if I dont stand and applaud someone who is egotistical and thinks hes god. The HEAT won the finals, not LeBron.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy77 View Post
    he didnt give you ****. Your team was successful. He was a part of it. Sorry if I dont stand and applaud someone who is egotistical and thinks hes god. The HEAT won the finals, not LeBron.
    The fact that Lebron was all about the Miami Heat during his time here & then treating Miami Heat like a piece of crap once he wanted to leave proves further that he is still the same selfish, egotistical, douche that he's always been. W/ his actions it proves he came here for his own selfish reasons and that's to use WAde, Bosh, Allen and the Heat to win himself some titles - Once things got tough he bolted, not only left but didn't have the balls to communicate his decision by face to the same key people who helped him win championships and left us in the dark far longer than he should have. You're damn skippy you boo that jerk-wad.......

.......but i'm not expecting boo's, too many are enamored by Lebron and lack any real dignity and common sense to root against everything that he stands for. So, no i don't expect much from fans. Besides, you'll see him be all friendly and try to make jokes towards Heat players and the bench - it's what he did to the Cavs. He's a d(i)ck and tries his best to get out of any situation w/out having to exert any energy actually trying to do right.

"A lot of basketball players today are overpaid & it influences their game & work ethics in a negative way. They've been given things they haven't earned and I think the game has been cheated." - Michael Jordan

"Without honor winning holds no value. When one lacks true virtues, victory becomes empty & the unethical triumphs." - B. Modigliani

#LoyaltyOverRoyalty

vCash

Christmas Day...

He helped bring the best 4 year run of basketball that I believe no other franchise will get to enjoy....I have no problem cheering him when he gets introduced. But every meeting thereafter, he should be booed especially after the spectacle he made of everything.

vCash
    I miss the authentic, unfriendly nature of the 90's. As a kid I loved seeing PJ Brown flip Charlie Ward like pizza dough and Zo going blow for blow with his former teammate with a hobbit on his leg, now all this buddy buddy crap is cause for manufactured rivalries by the NBA/ESPN and it's hit or miss (mostly miss). Ironically the beginning of LeBron's tenure with the Heat spawned the most vile responses from opposing teams, fans, pundits, and former players alike as well as generating record numbers of viewership and game attendance. Unfortunately Heat fans became a punchline and piñata at the same time and aren't acknowledged but are being told to be grateful and yada, yada, yada. If there was any instance to use the phrase cheap thrill (or expensive thrill, however you want to look at it), it's this one. The entire 4 years felt like the entire Heat org were trying to appease LeBron and it felt dirty. We lost the sense of team (15 strong) and became LeBron and the gang. Because of that, the joy and excitement dwindled across Heat nation as seen with the team, all the way down to this forum. We ultimately lost sight and appreciation of the entire org and unequivocally aided LeBron in his quest for Mt. Rushmore. And yet he goes off the grid, stiff arming his amigos who had his back and ignores the Godfather like a bill collector. All in which is like spit in the face, along with his backhand compliment comparing his time in Miami as college. Never mind the accomplishments, never mind that. He did what was best for him and his family and we all understand that but there is a such thing as common courtesy and respect to which he exhibited little of and cunningly positioned himself in the bosoms of those who once hated him while spreading his butt cheeks over Miami and letting one rip. So should Miami boo him? Well he isn't ours as he has made clear and we like he owe him nothing. Boo that man!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    He helped bring the best 4 year run of basketball that I believe no other franchise will get to enjoy....I have no problem cheering him when he gets introduced. But every meeting thereafter, he should be booed especially after the spectacle he made of everything.
    of course you'd cheer him, you still have him in your sig

"A lot of basketball players today are overpaid & it influences their game & work ethics in a negative way. They've been given things they haven't earned and I think the game has been cheated." - Michael Jordan

"Without honor winning holds no value. When one lacks true virtues, victory becomes empty & the unethical triumphs." - B. Modigliani

#LoyaltyOverRoyalty

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mind View Post
    I miss the authentic, unfriendly nature of the 90's. As a kid I loved seeing PJ Brown flip Charlie Ward like pizza dough and Zo going blow for blow with his former teammate with a hobbit on his leg, now all this buddy buddy crap is cause for manufactured rivalries by the NBA/ESPN and it's hit or miss (mostly miss). Ironically the beginning of LeBron's tenure with the Heat spawned the most vile responses from opposing teams, fans, pundits, and former players alike as well as generating record numbers of viewership and game attendance. Unfortunately Heat fans became a punchline and piñata at the same time and aren't acknowledged but are being told to be grateful and yada, yada, yada. If there was any instance to use the phrase cheap thrill (or expensive thrill, however you want to look at it), it's this one. The entire 4 years felt like the entire Heat org were trying to appease LeBron and it felt dirty. We lost the sense of team (15 strong) and became LeBron and the gang. Because of that, the joy and excitement dwindled across Heat nation as seen with the team, all the way down to this forum. We ultimately lost sight and appreciation of the entire org and unequivocally aided LeBron in his quest for Mt. Rushmore. And yet he goes off the grid, stiff arming his amigos who had his back and ignores the Godfather like a bill collector. All in which is like spit in the face, along with his backhand compliment comparing his time in Miami as college. Never mind the accomplishments, never mind that. He did what was best for him and his family and we all understand that but there is a such thing as common courtesy and respect to which he exhibited little of and cunningly positioned himself in the bosoms of those who once hated him while spreading his butt cheeks over Miami and letting one rip. So should Miami boo him? Well he isn't ours as he has made clear and we like he owe him nothing. Boo that man!!!!!
    SPOT ON!!!!

Some people are too thick, blind and almost stupid to realize & see any of that. They think we owe him more than he deserves. He used the Heat, like he uses everybody else for his own gain - this is why i see those Cleveland fans and Dan Gilbert is absolute dim wits for cheering Lebron on after all he did to spit on that city. People don't fully comprehend what a narcissist is or can even point out who one is. In turn they end up accepting this behavior and continue to reward it.

#LoyaltyOverRoyalty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast