Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

No rockets on christmas day?

Thats just sad...

vCash
    Didn't you hear dude? We're not relevant anymore. We're not making the Playoffs without the superstar and future MVP Chandler Parsons.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Seriously, parsons was so underrated I till he left Houston, now he is overrated.

Lin- all of a sudden his losshurts? When he was a "d leaguer " according to everyone else this season.

Asik- the guy that never played cause he was too butt hurt

Parsons- deep loss but Ariza fills his role nicely

vCash
    Apparently, we will open the season against the Lakers. Unsure if it is in Houston or L.A., but my guess, from reading
    the story on ESPN, is it will be in L.A.

vCash
    We open at lakerland the 28th on tnt.

Few key notes...

20 back to backs.
    25 nationally televised games.

The 4 times we play Dallas, they are on back to backs.

Our toughest stretch seems to be at the end of the year going Dal, okc, San ant., San ant.
    Last edited by Htownballa1622; 08-13-2014 at 07:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    This is Kyrie's team, he won allstar game mvp last year. If Lebron doesn't want to cooperate he can be traded.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    we wont make the playoffs but will be better than Rockets

Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post

WEST:
    1.Spurs
    2.Thunder
    3.Portland
    4.Clippers
    5.Warriors
    6.Dallas
    7.Grizzlies
    8.Pheonix

vCash
    Mavs fan here and just wanted to point out that all four games the Mavs play against the Rickets will be on the second night of a back to back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Mavs fan here and just wanted to point out that all four games the Mavs play against the Rickets will be on the second night of a back to back.
    For both teams or just one?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rockets-fan View Post
    For both teams or just one?
    Only for the Mavs. None of the games are on the second night of a back to back for the Rockets.

vCash
    Meh... I don't really care that much about the schedule. The only thing I got excited about was seeing that the Rockets open the season on national television against the Lakers. Not only will we be one of the first fan bases to see our team, but they open against a team they should beat.

As for the Dallas games, if that's true than Houston needs to win that season series. Obviously there are a million factors in play, but when you have that kind of an advantage with an in-state divisional opponent an rival, you had best take advantage of it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post
    We open at lakerland the 28th on tnt.

Few key notes...

20 back to backs.
    25 nationally televised games.

The 4 times we play Dallas, they are on back to backs.

Our toughest stretch seems to be at the end of the year going Dal, okc, San ant., San ant.
    Not to mention two tough road games at Washington and Toronto before that and New Orleans and Charlotte after it. Probably all teams fighting for a Playoff spot or better seeding, and three back-to-backs. Definitely the toughest stretch. But not as bad as last year, those two weeks playing against every top team in the league, including Miami twice. The start of the season is looking good.

vCash

I'm so excited for this year. I want to see us go 8-2/7-3 the first ten and glad we open with lakers.

Dallas on back to backs against us every time but they have some of the best depth and Chandler Parsons!

Nov 22nd can't come sooner.
    This is Kyrie's team, he won allstar game mvp last year. If Lebron doesn't want to cooperate he can be traded.

WEST:
    1.Spurs
    2.Thunder
    3.Portland
    4.Clippers
    5.Warriors
    6.Dallas
    7.Grizzlies
    8.Pheonix

vCash

I'm so excited for this year. I want to see us go 8-2/7-3 the first ten and glad we open with lakers.

Dallas on back to backs against us every time but they have some of the best depth and Chandler Parsons!

Hahaha touché

vCash

Every sports site prediciting Dallas to be better than Houston, Houston not winning over 50 games or not being a top-5 team sure makes me excited.

I'm excited to see if we can play defense now with Ariza added to a lineup with Beverley and Howard.

And there's so much young potential. I think Jones is poised to a big a improvement, it couldn't be different with all-time great big men like Olajuwon and McHale. Canaan, Daniels, Johnson, Dorsey and even Capela should be fun to follow all year long.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    Every sports site prediciting Dallas to be better than Houston, Houston not winning over 50 games or not being a top-5 team sure makes me excited.

I'm excited to see if we can play defense now with Ariza added to a lineup with Beverley and Howard.

And there's so much young potential. I think Jones is poised to a big a improvement, it couldn't be different with all-time great big men like Olajuwon and McHale. Canaan, Daniels, Johnson, Dorsey and even Capela should be fun to follow all year long.
    Exactly. I feel we addressed defense. Hopefully players like daniels, cannan, dmo, kostas, (dragic-hopefully)
    can replace what we lost in parsons, lin, and asik.

I look fwd to Dwight and james to mesh together more as well.

Along with development of bev and jones I feel we can be better than last year.

WEST:
    1.Spurs
    2.Thunder
    3.Portland
    4.Clippers
    5.Warriors
    6.Dallas
    7.Grizzlies
    8.Pheonix

vCash
    Btw I was totally speculating on us making a run at Dragic if bledsoe re ups with suns.

WEST:
    1.Spurs
    2.Thunder
    3.Portland
    4.Clippers
    5.Warriors
    6.Dallas
    7.Grizzlies
    8.Pheonix