Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Patriots forum player/poster nominations

Nominate a poster in this forum who is comparable to a Patriot player. You need two nominations to be that player.

I'll get the ball rolling and nominate Bags for....Belichick(surprise!) and BITM for Gronk. He's not around much, but when he is it's great

vCash
    I'll nominate bags to be belichick
    BITM for gronk

B's I'll nominate for Tom Brady, you're our leader you set a good example and you're one of the best mods on PSD

Auteezy I'll nominate as mayo since he's always around the play (as in always bringing in news and very active)

Britz almighty, I'd nominate as the whiny Brandon spikes but since he isn't here anymore, I'll go with his favorite player in Jimmy Garoppolo

Holywack, I'll renominate as Kenbrell Thompkins
    Last edited by lolollort; 08-13-2014 at 12:53 AM.

vCash

I second Briz as Garappolo. BITM for Gronk I will 2nd, 2nd austeezy as Mayo, and Bs for Brady. Lollollort I'll nominate you as.....hmmm... Aaron Dobson?? I feel like you have got great potential, but sometimes lack faith when the pats are down in a game and the **** and **** start flying . Dobson shows flashed of brilliance but hasn't arrived fully yet , I think that is a good association, correct me if I'm wrong .
    PSD's Kenbrell Thompkins

vCash
    hell no. i dont want Jimmy Jaguar! besides theres probably some posters that would really like him it would be a waste on me. i'll take Dennard if hes availible since i drafted him. right krafty?!

b's - brady
    bags - belichick
    holy - thomkins
    rehone - easley , cuz he was on her mock (and mine) but ill give her him.
    tko - halapio, krafty likes his olineman and i think halapio gunna be a stud
    bruschiwarrior - mankins, cus bru is a beast
    lolol - chung, he dont makes sense alot of the time sorta like chung dont know what to do on the field.

vCash
    I nominate briz for Browner. He's new here and sometimes he's pretty negative and frustrating but overall a good poster that brings good thoughts to the table. I equate that to Browner committing penalties but still being very good.

I nominate PSK for McCourty because he's a player who's advanced stats are awesome yet some people don't really believe it. That has PSK all over it for me.

I like the BITM/Gronk comparison about not always being available but being great when they are.

BB for Bags is obvious and B'sCeltsPatsSox is worthy of the Brady tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    thats a pretty good comparison hpf.

i'll nominate hpf as edelman cuz edelman's a nice guy and a stud and hpf is a nice guy and a good poster. havent seen hpf snap at anyone and i respect that about him.

vCash
    Since we've gone beyond players...

I'll nominate myself as Bob Kraft...after all...TKO=TheKraftyOne....!

Who'll second it?

vCash
    I'll happily accept Edleman.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TKO View Post

Who'll second it?
    loool if thats what you want you get my vote. but you got to wear a pink tie everywhere. where my dennard vote krafty? you knew he was in every one of my mocks since january-february and nobody was on the bandwagon with me.

vCash
    I'm bad at remembering names on the team and here.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I'm bad at remembering names on the team and here.
    Ill nominate you as Arrington BSF, people tend to pick on you (sometimes for good reason), but can make some posts that are pretty good. Arrington gets destroyed when playing outside, but inside he can be solid.
    PSD's Kenbrell Thompkins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by holywack17 View Post
    I second Briz as Garappolo. BITM for Gronk I will 2nd, 2nd austeezy as Mayo, and Bs for Brady. Lollollort I'll nominate you as.....hmmm... Aaron Dobson?? I feel like you have got great potential, but sometimes lack faith when the pats are down in a game and the **** and **** start flying . Dobson shows flashed of brilliance but hasn't arrived fully yet , I think that is a good association, correct me if I'm wrong .
    i'm usually the one who is telling people to calm down when they over-react in game threads..
    but i'll gladly take Dobson

Quote Originally Posted by briz almighty View Post
    hell no. i dont want Jimmy Jaguar! besides theres probably some posters that would really like him it would be a waste on me. i'll take Dennard if hes availible since i drafted him. right krafty?!

b's - brady
    bags - belichick
    holy - thomkins
    rehone - easley , cuz he was on her mock (and mine) but ill give her him.
    tko - halapio, krafty likes his olineman and i think halapio gunna be a stud
    bruschiwarrior - mankins, cus bru is a beast
    lolol - chung, he dont makes sense alot of the time sorta like chung dont know what to do on the field.

Ironic, since you think having a quality backup QB is a bad pick. Or 99% of the BS you spew yet for whatever reason the pats have been the most successful franchise under BB. Imagine if BB listened to your genius insight.

Quote Originally Posted by TKO View Post

Who'll second it?
    you can't nominate yourself.

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by briz almighty View Post
    loool if thats what you want you get my vote. but you got to wear a pink tie everywhere. where my dennard vote krafty? you knew he was in every one of my mocks since january-february and nobody was on the bandwagon with me.

I nominate briz as Aquib Talib...err.... I mean Dennard! Talib is dead to you now :-)

Dennard was definitely on your binky list.

I pass on Bob Kraft because he's afraid to buy the groceries.

vCash

Lololort I could be mistaking you with someone else, forgive me. But if you want Dobson go for it!
    PSD's Kenbrell Thompkins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by holywack17 View Post
    Lololort I could be mistaking you with someone else, forgive me. But if you want Dobson go for it!
    Maybe! I'll take AD though

Also, I'll second BSF as Arrington

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast