Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 322
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    7,150
    vCash
    1500

    Week 2 Preseason: Green Bay (0-1) @ St. Louis (0-1)


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,982
    vCash
    1777
    I wish we played Thursday.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    7,150
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I wish we played Thursday.
    Your wish will be granted in 3 weeks.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,982
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Berliner View Post
    Your wish will be granted in 3 weeks.
    In a game we won't win by three touchdowns though.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    7,150
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    In a game we won't win by three touchdowns though.
    So the Seahawks only score 3 TDs? But they have the best RB, slot WR and the best young QB.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,982
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Berliner View Post
    So the Seahawks only score 3 TDs? But they have the best RB, slot WR and the best young QB.
    We win by twenty one

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    7,150
    vCash
    1500
    But I want to see more of Rich Rodgers and Bostick. Both showed something good against the Titans.

    And I want to see how our OL plays against the Rams DL. If they can play well against them, I'm not too worried about them

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    7,150
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    We win by twenty one
    Oh I read it wrong. But I'm okay with this.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,982
    vCash
    1777
    How dare that fool *** ***** made punk Sherman trying to test Rodgers

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    17
    vCash
    500
    I'll be at this game. I'm really hoping to get a good look at some of the rookies who haven't been heavily showcased. I'm probably most excited to see Jeff Janis and the UDFA linebackers. I'm almost equally as excited to see some of the Rams' rookies. I love me some Lamarcus Joyner.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Janesville, WI
    Posts
    6,077
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Berliner View Post
    But I want to see more of Rich Rodgers and Bostick. Both showed something good against the Titans.

    And I want to see how our OL plays against the Rams DL. If they can play well against them, I'm not too worried about them
    That's the exact matchup I want to see. our 1st OL vs STL's DL. Definitely will be a good test for that group.

    ~ * ~ MINISTER OF DEFENSE ~*~

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    7,150
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NickGB View Post
    That's the exact matchup I want to see. our 1st OL vs STL's DL. Definitely will be a good test for that group.
    I also haven't seen Aaron Donald at all so far. I really want to see if he is as good as everybody says.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,656
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Berliner View Post
    I also haven't seen Aaron Donald at all so far. I really want to see if he is as good as everybody says.
    I honestly have no doubt about it. I think he was one of the best player in the draft IMO. I mean he is an absolute monster
    Mike Daniels #76- 2013 stats/2014 stats
    Games played - 17
    Sacks/Hits/Hurries - 2013 6.5/6/27 2014 -
    Tackles/Stops - 2013- 23/23 2014 - 5/5
    PFF Grade/Run defense/Pass Rush - 2013- 22.4/9.5/12 2014- 2.8/3.7/-1.0
    Run Stop %/Pass Rushing Productivity- 2013- 8.6/9.3 2014- 18.5/0
    PFF 3-4 DE position ranking overall grade - 6th 2014- 7th

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    7,150
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevolu View Post
    I honestly have no doubt about it. I think he was one of the best player in the draft IMO. I mean he is an absolute monster
    Unless he plays against us hopefully.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    713
    vCash
    1500
    I'm interested to see how my boy Ray Ray is coming along at LB... On our side, hope Janis gets a lot of reps... I hope Bradford breaks through a little, I'm cool with being patient with him, but I would like to see him pick it up a little and earn some more reps... And definitely want to see Barrington some more, he's starting to grow on me...

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •