Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

2014-15 NBA Schedule to be Released Wednesday, Aug 13

The full NBA 2014-2015 NBA Regular Season schedule will be released on Wednesday August 13, 2014 according to Ira Winderman South Florida Sun Sentinel.

The NBA Schedule was released on August 6 last year, however, when LeBron James moved from Miami to Cleveland this July, the league’s television partners suddenly needed to see a lot more of the Cavaliers than in recent seasons (among other less significant free agent impacts.)
    http://probballreport.com/nba-2014-2...-release-date/

Bout time!

Also saw this on the NBA wiki page...yes I know its wiki.

The regular season will begin on Tuesday, October 28, 2014, with the defending NBA champions San Antonio Spurs expected to host a game against the Cleveland Cavaliers.[28] The regular season will end on Wednesday, April 15, 2015. Christmas Day games will be played on Thursday, December 25, 2014. The NBA is mulling a week-long All-Star break in February, and the full schedule will be released on Wednesday August 13 at 6 P.M. ET On NBA TV.[29]

Let the fun begin!
    10 Rec, 96 YD, 1TD
    injured.....again

vCash
    Bout time!

Wad3 County

vCash

Lakers/Bulls on Christmas Day

Not sure if this has been out there, but radio in Chicago just said Bulls will host Lakers on Christmas Day.

5:19pm - 11 Aug 14

https://twitter.com/BrettEP/status/499074535262789632
    This game has blowout written all over it.

vCash
    Two of the most popular players in the league returning after missing pretty much the whole of last season. Seems a logical choice tbh, although might not be the most competitive game.

vCash
    Lakers are gunna own this one.
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions: 11
    Yards: 97
    Tds: 3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Punk View Post
    This game has blowout written all over it.
    ha ha yeah... Lakers by 20+ over Chicago.

How is that even a question? How can any East team except Miami even talk the slightest bit of smack about a Western conference team right now?

And Chicago hasn't even gotten into the reality of how bad Pau Gasol has sucked for like 3 years. Watch, ESPN will probably be leading night after night with "what is wrong with Pau Gasol" because LoL for some weird reason Chicago has decided he's a savior and he's worth $20M dollars ($13M to give Boozer to the Lakers for free, plus $7M to pay Pau because he wants to take a pay cut rather than face the pressure in Los Angeles).

Seriously... by the time Xmas rolls around I don't think many Bulls fans will be talking smack about this game. Lakers are gonna be a hot team. Best you can hope for is that it's a really tough game, a "challenge" game for the Bulls if they happen to be doing well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssmush View Post

How is that even a question? How can any East team except Miami even talk the slightest bit of smack about a Western conference team right now?

And Chicago hasn't even gotten into the reality of how bad Pau Gasol has sucked for like 3 years. Watch, ESPN will probably be leading night after night with "what is wrong with Pau Gasol" because LoL for some weird reason Chicago has decided he's a savior and he's worth $20M dollars ($13M to give Boozer to the Lakers for free, plus $7M to pay Pau because he wants to take a pay cut rather than face the pressure in Los Angeles).

Seriously... by the time Xmas rolls around I don't think many Bulls fans will be talking smack about this game. Lakers are gonna be a hot team. Best you can hope for is that it's a really tough game, a "challenge" game for the Bulls if they happen to be doing well.
    First paragraph or so I thought you were kidding lol. The fact that (I think) you're serious is alarming

vCash
    I'll reserve judgement about whose going to blow out who until the two teams actually play a game

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MyDRoseLikeDeng View Post
    First paragraph or so I thought you were kidding lol. The fact that (I think) you're serious is alarming
    Same, the sarcasm turned into a real brain dead fan. It's what happens when entitled kids get raised in LA and have to face a shithole of a team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 0nekhmer View Post
    Same, the sarcasm turned into a real brain dead fan. It's what happens when entitled kids get raised in LA and have to face a shithole of a team
    I would sigbet you that the lakers win, but your psd account doesn't have equal value to mine so it's not really worth it for me.
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions: 11
    Yards: 97
    Tds: 3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssmush View Post

LMAO!!! Boy are you in for a rude awakening

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    I would sigbet you that the lakers win, but your psd account doesn't have equal value to mine so it's not really worth it for me.
    LMAO this frickin guy.....Ive seen posters on here with 50,000+ posts lol your account aint worth a ham sandwich.....and why are you acting like it's so cool anyway, you sound like a geek

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SCHMURDA View Post
    LMAO this frickin guy.....Ive seen posters on here with 50,000+ posts lol your account aint worth a ham sandwich.....and why are you acting like it's so cool anyway, you sound like a geek

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    I'll take your bet.

vCash
    At least the Bulls get a home game for a change.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast